Petrova vs Sugiyama - live scores - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2004, 03:11 AM   #151
country flag komwalkmas

komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point komwalkmas is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought that was a great match to watch. it had some beautiful shots from both players. shame about nadias behaviour but well done to both players especially ai
paw career : singles ranking: 150 | highest singles ranking 150 | doubles ranking: 35 | highest doubles ranking: 35 | paw tournaments: uncle tobys hardcourts - quarter finals | adidas international - position - 8* |
komwalkmas is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2004, 03:27 AM   #152
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Accoding to SI.com, Nadia had a leg strain hampered in the third set.
Hope it's nothing serious!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 03:29 AM   #153
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Nadia has bad luck at this tourni and should skip it next year, but big congrats to the amazing AI!!!! Both players are so talented and will do well this year. I really hope Nadia's injury isn't serious because she could do so well at the AO. I also hope she can keep going and goes far at Sidney and AO!!!! I saw Ai lose to Momo at Phili and it was just too devastating, so this win is really nice for her. I hope she can continue and keep a high level of confidence in her next matches. Big congrats to both players for their play this week!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 04:16 AM   #154
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
Rossana Fan, I psoted a thread for Sunday scores for the Adidas like four months ago, so use that k
y??
Hayato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 06:15 AM   #155
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Ai
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 07:18 AM   #156
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Oh NO once again. Nadya's injury made Ai win this tournament oh no. Lucky Ai.
KV is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 07:46 AM   #157
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyeyes
and that's the reason why petrova will never be anything but a overrated wannabe. fans that hate player's for no good reason but that they beat their favorite player, are just lost souls. reminds me of why people hate the williams. ai is such a sweet soul, and deserves every win she gets. if ai played to her ability, she would be solid top ten. unlike petrova, who is nothing special. there are many girls who does what she does only better.
I don't hate her , but at this moment any Fan from Nadia had to be frustrated! I am not a lost soul, but maybe you A real Fan would have understand that I've wrote this in that moment!

And we will see which player is better in the future and I know that if Nadia stays healthy she will also surprise you, because she is an excellent player!
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 08:23 AM   #158
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyeyes
and that's the reason why petrova will never be anything but a overrated wannabe. fans that hate player's for no good reason but that they beat their favorite player, are just lost souls. reminds me of why people hate the williams. ai is such a sweet soul, and deserves every win she gets. if ai played to her ability, she would be solid top ten. unlike petrova, who is nothing special. there are many girls who does what she does only better.
An overrated wannabee, won't double bagel M. Weingarner 6-0 6-0. Won't beat A. Coetzer 6-1 6-0 with more second than first serves.
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 08:47 AM   #159
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
oh no nadia

goodness me isn't it the same tourney where she was injured 2 years ago against venus and missed the whole year?
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #160
KV

Yes, she was. After only being 7-6 6-5 down to V. Williams, two years ago.
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #161
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Ai Well done.
Nadia
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #162
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
Congrats AI
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #163
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Yeah Ai!!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!