Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

466K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#12 ·
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

sharapova looks so old in these 3 photo
i don't think the outfits is beautiful except her one

#13 ·
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

sharapova looks so old in these 3 photo
i don't think the outfits is beautiful except her one
I was gonna say that she is looking old..... her face is looking a bit rounder too...like shes been eating in the off season.....

#14 · (Edited)

still not convinced by the dress... really looks messy. i prefer the top and skirt but i don't like the frilly stuff on collars: it looks like Jie's outfits from last year.
and sharapova should've worn make up for the photoshoot.

#15 ·

still not convinced by the dress... really looks messy. i prefer the top and skirt but i don't like the frilly stuff on collars: it looks like Jie's outfits from last year.
and sharapova should've worn wake up for the photoshoot.
Yeah, wake up would be perfect for the photoshoot.

#18 ·

I like her dress, but the two-pieces are ugly.

#21 ·

I like a lot the dress she will wear at the AO.

But the 2 dresses from her collection are really ugly (the colors) imo. But there are a part of her collection because lots of girls (not pro) would prefer something pretty simple like that (not something more "fashion" like what she wears usually at slams). So this is just for $$$. It's not stupid though.

#22 ·

Dani would have looked great in those 2 piece out-fits :sad:

#26 ·

People either love Maria's Aussie dress or the two pieces ones :lol:

#29 ·

OMG, how many threads did you open, Julian?:rolls:

#30 ·

OMG, how many threads did you open, Julian?:rolls:
This was at General Message and got moved here by some mod I think :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.