Jovana Jakšić - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:33 AM   #1141
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jovana Jakšić

Nice
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:09 PM   #1142
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Jovana lost to Saisai 6-4 6-2. Had a 2-0 lead in the 1st set and won only 4 games after that. Saisai was coming to net a lot and changing pace and slicing Jovana a lot. Crowd was mostly for Saisai(I was actually mumbling to myself about being in China ). Jovana doesn't really grunt. More like a squeal and she showed her attitude with the chair umpire a time or two. After the match ended, I walked behind Jovana from a long distance and watched her make that lonely walk to the locker room. Afterwards, I chatted with Martin Mulligan, a friend of Jovana's. Nice guy. We were talking about a lot of different things(like her dance in Monterrey, her goal of getting into the Top 100, the picture I got of her after the Vrljic win, a bit about the Saisai match, etc). All in all, great to see her in person for the first time. Oh, and she's even sexier and more beautiful in person and such a sweetheart.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:11 PM   #1143
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldnt lose to her
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:21 PM   #1144
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won one match at a Grand Slam (for the first time in her career), but could do better in this match

Thanks lupojohn
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 01:22 AM   #1145
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed Igor, and she lost this due to lack of experience....she did say nerves cost her the first set in her round 1 win over Vrljic then she won second and third sets 6161...
she needs more experience.......
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:27 PM   #1146
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Among other things me and Martin Mulligan spoke about was how pretty Jovana was, that she's still young, so she has time and that Saisai was(sadly) too good. He then took a call, spoke to a staff member and left to go somewhere.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:29 PM   #1147
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Very disappointed with the loss and I am sure she is as well. She travelled to the US just for the US OPEN? She is slumping lately.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:39 PM   #1148
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
At least she won one match at a Grand Slam (for the first time in her career)
She beat Rampre in Melbourne this year.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 01:42 PM   #1149
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Very disappointed with the loss and I am sure she is as well. She travelled to the US just for the US OPEN? She is slumping lately.
Except that final of 50K somewhere in Asia, her results have been horrible since Montrrey.

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 43 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #1150
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Her reaching a WTA final is increasingly looking like one of the biggest WTF?! moments ever.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #1151
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

A really bad loss for Jovana....
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #1152
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

she must have been having negative self talk like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcVIghzOqo
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #1153
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #1154
country flag SM

Bad match in the 75k after winning first set 61 !

Jaksic plays 50k Las Vegas in a few days, hoping she makes a deep run and gets some of her mojo back!