Katie Boulter - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #76
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all
Re: Katie Boulter

really do not like this girl
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #77
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsw33ney View Post
Then don't post in this thread. Thank you.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2014, 01:45 AM   #78
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 01:51 AM   #79
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all toddsw33ney is a name known to all

i shall post where i want!!!! but her and a male junior player posted something id say was stereotypically homophobic on instagramn and it really ticked me off
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 01:24 PM   #80
country flag Mr.Sparkle

Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future Mr.Sparkle has a brilliant future

Quote:
i shall post where i want!!!! but her and a male junior player posted something id say was stereotypically homophobic on instagramn and it really ticked me off
What exactly did she post?
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 07:23 PM   #81
country flag toddsw33ney

i can't remember i just remember flagging it up and she deleted it
Old Jan 10th, 2015, 09:40 PM   #82

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

Quote:
Aren't you a big boy?
Quote:
i can't remember i just remember flagging it up and she deleted it
Can't be that important if you can't even remember, sounds to me as though you were just being a bit sensitive.

Anyway back to the point, Katie is playing the strong 25K US circuit beginning with Sunrise on clay next week where she should be a high seed in qualifying. It'd be an achievement in itself to qualify given the strength of the field. GL!
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 12:27 PM   #83
country flag eldanielfire
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Load sof kids post stuff they think is funny, but can be seen as homophobic, then they grow up and get more senstive and mature to matters.
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 02:47 PM   #84

(7)Katie Boulter (GBR) v Alina Silich (RUS)
Kristie Ahn (USA) v (wc)Francesca Di Lorenzo (USA)
Alexis Nelson (USA) v Rebecca Poikajarvi (SWE)
(16)Harriet Dart (GBR) v (wc)Isabella Lowrey (USA)

Katie's section in the QD not bad tbh has avoided a lot of dark-horses so I think she has a good chance of qualifying, it's just a shame her good friend Harriet is in the same section.
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 07:21 PM   #85
country flag toddsw33ney

yeah it was offensive but i can't remember what it was... just remember it being controversial then getting deleted
im not easily offended either

back to the tennis i hope dart qualifies
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 07:25 PM   #86
country flag Potapovushina
Sumykrenka ♥

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble kitty View Post
(7)Katie Boulter (GBR) v Alina Silich (RUS)
Kristie Ahn (USA) v (wc)Francesca Di Lorenzo (USA)
Alexis Nelson (USA) v Rebecca Poikajarvi (SWE)
(16)Harriet Dart (GBR) v (wc)Isabella Lowrey (USA)

Katie's section in the QD not bad tbh has avoided a lot of dark-horses so I think she has a good chance of qualifying, it's just a shame her good friend Harriet is in the same section.
The Q draw is packed, she got the easiest section imo

Youlia Fedossova.Alona Bondarenko.Anna Chakvetadze
Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Azarenka Kvitova Halep Ivanovic Radwanker Pliskovas Smitkova Allertova Diatchenko Dodin Bencic Hesse Mladenovic Garcia Kichenoks Govortsova Sasnovich Hampton Keys Cornut Siniakova Krunic
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 07:52 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potapovushina View Post
The Q draw is packed, she got the easiest section imo
Yes, I agree she got off lightly but I like Harriet too.
Old Jan 12th, 2015, 05:49 PM   #88
country flag Potapovushina
Sumykrenka ♥

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Katie retired at 6-7(2) down in Q1

Youlia Fedossova.Alona Bondarenko.Anna Chakvetadze
Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Azarenka Kvitova Halep Ivanovic Radwanker Pliskovas Smitkova Allertova Diatchenko Dodin Bencic Hesse Mladenovic Garcia Kichenoks Govortsova Sasnovich Hampton Keys Cornut Siniakova Krunic
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2015, 12:50 PM   #89

Hopefully just precautionary.
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 03:33 PM   #90

Was on the EL to play again next week but the draw is out and she's not on it so she must've withdrawn. The injury might be worse than she thought.