Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Volume 2 - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #1246
country flag PatsyStone

PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Ajla snatched in comments on her facebook
I wonder if that guy had also commented on Vekic's page, as Donna not only wished but also had her own turkey for thanksgiving...

The biggest fan of Madoka Kuki and Tayisiya Morderger
Also in love with Ali Balic from Croatia
Edina Monsoon, you look fabulous!

PatsyStone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #1247
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsyStone View Post
I wonder if that guy had also commented on Vekic's page, as Donna not only wished but also had her own turkey for thanksgiving...
Or maybe she just celebrated with Americans as she is currently in Florida working with the Everts.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #1248
country flag PatsyStone

PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Or maybe she just celebrated with Americans as she is currently in Florida working with the Everts.
But still - it's like double standards, just because Ajla switched nationality for some benefits and is paying high price for it (not being able to play FC, so Olympics as well).
Of course I do understand, and I am not even Croatian, how important Vukovar massacre is in the history of country (as well in the international humanitarian law, because all possible convenctions were breached there), but I find it inappropriate to demand her to post something about Vukovar, just because she has posted thanksgiving wishes.

Old Nov 29th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #1249
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure new ITF rules will imply on Ajla. She started her process earlier so I think she might get to play for Australia in FC/Olympics
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #1250
country flag PatsyStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Not sure new ITF rules will imply on Ajla. She started her process earlier so I think she might get to play for Australia in FC/Olympics
I am also not sure, considering lex retro non agit, but with sport federations you never can be sure of anything

Old Dec 5th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #1251
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

world #62 Alja Tomljanovic is playing for the Sunshine Coast Breakers in the Asia-Pacific Tennis League this Friday and Sunday
Old Dec 12th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #1252
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpHAOeM6Qg

Old Dec 15th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #1253
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

she looks a lot like Capriati there

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #1254
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.hrsport.net/mobile/vijest...mi-se-pruzila/

Tomljanovic: I'll never stop being a Croat, but I took a chance that presented itself to me

Bernard Tomic's father, John, has recently in an interview accused TA of buying players, which hinders the development of young Australians. Ajla was one of those mentioned in the story so she posted a reply to Tomic Sr.

He publicly accused TA that: "By buying Ajla and players around #350 in the world, we can't invest and ask for improvement of our own players."

Tennis Australia has in recent years succeeded in drawing Jarmila Gajdosova, Daria Gavrilova and Rodionova sisters under their wing, alongside Ajla Tomljanovic. Ajla promptly replied to Tomic's statement saying that she wasn't bought.

"He can call it however he wants, but it's far from buying. No one approached me and said - here's money, now play for us. Of course he wants best for his daughter, but based on what I saw how TA works, you get what you deserve. I'm not taking anyone's spot, whoever is better than me will get what they deserve. I'm aware that it won't be all a walk in the park, I've learned that lesson in life", says Tomljanovic for Sunday Mail.

She also responded to the attacks from Croatia concerning her asking Australian citizenship.

"I will never stop being a Croat. I was born there, my parents are Croats, but I just took a chance that presented itself to me. I have no regrets, and I find it important to have support of those closest to me."

Her coach David Taylor believes she's capable of reaching top 30.

"She is very inexperienced because she lost two crucial years of her development due to mononucleosis, so this was practically her first year on the WTA Tour. Next year she could make a big improvement and I'll be disappointed if she doesn't make it to top 30 by the end of the year."
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 02:37 AM   #1255
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Brisbane MD WC for Ajla: http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...core-wildcards

“I’m excited to have been awarded a wildcard into Brisbane International and I’m very happy to have the opportunity to play in front of my home crowd in Brisbane for the first time,” said the world No.62."

networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 02:41 AM   #1256
country flag Sandgroper Sam

Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all Sandgroper Sam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post

“I’m excited to have been awarded a wildcard into Brisbane International and I’m very happy to have the opportunity to play in front of my home crowd in Brisbane for the first time,” said the world No.62."

Where in Australia is she living now?
Sandgroper Sam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 02:57 AM   #1257
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post

https://twitter.com/Ajlatom/status/544457646636429312 True Aussie girl after 2-3 weeks in Brisbane

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 02:20 PM   #1258
ajmo!

Tweet is OK because it happened near where she lives, in the same country..
But out of all, #AussieAjla hashtag is by far the worst for me.