Katie Boulter - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #46
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of
Re: Katie Boulter

Well done, Katies.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 08:27 AM   #47
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

For the record, here's a profile piece from the Leicester Mercury. Evidently written several days ago, so it's unclear why it has only just hit the web.

Anyone for tennis? From Woodhouse Eaves to a shot at Wimbledon

From which we learn that Becky Jones is not very tall and that
Quote:
Her mother, Sue, who was watching the match today, has played for Great Britain and is a former county champion.

“My mum plays tennis and my mum’s side of the family all play tennis, so that’s where it started. I picked up my first tennis racquet when I was five years old,” says Katie.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 07:10 AM   #48
country flag 4everandever

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

Brief BBC interview, after reaching Wimbledon Juniors R2, before she reached R3, (I think)...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/tennis/28096835

Seems very level-headed.
4everandever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:34 PM   #49
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice

Katie is on court ready to take on Tornado Black.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/tennis/28143060
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:57 PM   #50

nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice

Not a great start, Katie can't keep the ball in plat atm.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:09 PM   #51

On the board at last 1-5*
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:12 PM   #52

Lost the first set 1-6 Black didn't have to do much just wait for Katie's UE.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:15 PM   #53
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble kitty View Post
Lost the first set 1-6 Black didn't have to do much just wait for Katie's UE.
I didn't watch any of it, but Tornado certainly used to have a reputation as a pusher (amongst other things). Has her game evolved?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:19 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
I didn't watch any of it, but Tornado certainly used to have a reputation as a pusher (amongst other things). Has her game evolved?
Pretty much still is, just feeding off Katies UEs and rightfully so Katie has been pretty woeful so far.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #55

Made the semis of a 15K in Imola, Italy this week with some solid wins over Sara Sorribes Tormo (WR416) and Jasmine Paolini (WR518) before succuming to Deniz Khazanuik.

Katie also won the doubles title at the same tournament this week with her good friend Katy Dunne.

This week's performance should see her break top 500 for the first time.

Playing a 10K next week in France, best of luck!