[5] Stosur vs Lepchenko
Goerges vs Q
Hantuchova vs Paszek
BYE vs [2] A.Radwanska

#4 ·
Good luck Jelena :cheer:

New thread, new plans, new titles.

#5 ·
Big hitting Mallory Bashdette on a hard court and JJ hasn't played a professional match in almost an entire MONTH? This doesn't bode well. The only up thing is Mallory lost to Franny in Stanford and we all know Franny isn't what she used to be so I don't even know. Dammit why couldn't she just've gotten a scrub WC in R1. There's literally 13 WCs in the Qualies and every single one of them is a no name American scrub.

JJ, just make it at least to the Quarters and I will be happy. I'd like to know her reason for not playing Stanford. I really would love to hear it.

#7 ·
Pasting my comment again to reassure all of us...

We should *not* be worried. At the start of the year (notably Charleston) she was winning these matches in 3 hour 3 set drags. Start of Rome she was being more clinical, French open was mostly clinical, too.

Even Wimbly 1R was good. The point I'm trying to make is IF Empress is going to have any sort of impact here she should be winning these matches losing 5-6 games max. Her confidence has transitioned (or at least should have). Having said that, we know what JJ is like with low ranked opponents.

I expect JJ to beat Burdette 6-4 6-1. When she gets to Vika, I expect her to take a set. A win wouldn't even be that surprising. I would actually like for the interview after beating Vika for her to say something along the lines of: 'I was playing good today, I wanted to win and didn't give it away like last time.'

ANYWAY LET'S GO JJ. :bounce:

#11 ·
JJ would probably lose to Ula anyways. Or Hingis randomly is in singles through magic and would play and lose to her in R2 :oh:

I had a feeling JJ would get an American R1 so expect Mallory to play out of her mind and rarely make an error and be a serve bot an expose Jelena's incredible CC FH.

I hate being so negative but this isn't a comforting feeling :sobbing: She almost lost to Melinda Czink last year of all people, and then lost to fucking Latisha Chan (who moves well for being so large.)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#12 ·
Good Luck JJ against Mallory. I do fear for you I have to say :(
So go out and give it good go. You can win this one if you really put your mind to it and get at least to the quarter finals, but YOU have to WANT to!!
Let's GO JJ :cool::D

#26 ·
Our girl is going to win doubles next week

(1)Groenefeld/Peschke v Dekmeijere/Savchuk
(wc)Kvitova/Paszek v Chan/Husarova
(4)Jankovic/Srebotnik v Muhammad/Will
Marosi/Moulton-Levy v Mirza/Pennetta

(wc)Hantuchova/Hingis v Goerges/Jurak
Raymond/Robson v (3)Kops-Jones/Spears
Black/Erakovic v Cibulkova/Lepchenko
Grandin/Rosolska v (2)Huber/Llagostera Vives

#28 ·
OH. MY. GOOD. GOD.

:haha: Kata has NO idea what she has gotten herself into :haha:

If she tanks in singles I wouldn't even care if she and Kata won the doubles :sobbing:

#27 ·
She plays with Srebotnik :shocked: And they seeded.

End of our world is coming.

#30 ·
U should be ashamed to think an awful Ula Pushwanska can defeat peak starter JJ. She will kill the 2 of them in the first 2 round and defeat Vika in 2 close Tiebreaks so she can lose to Ana.

Imagine Legend type of double final against Hingis and Hantuchova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.