Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,786 ·
Kvitova looks like she's turning into Ana after she won RG, except at least Ana had an injury as an excuse. Petra's injury is just being an unfit/lacking interest loser

#3,794 ·
so you don't want to see Masha in Fed Cup Final, right?

as for Rafa, he wasn't fit , it looks like he is not physically ready for this season, ...All this physical preparation for the season should have been done in the off season , but i guess he couldn't train enough that time . But he will be ok at RG, where more time for rest is given

#3,792 ·
Rafa, your matches and confidence against Novak make me :tape: wanna puke.. Is he becoming for you what Serena is for Maria?? A bunch of chokers.

#3,795 · (Edited)
I really don't think that's the case. Novak played great defense and offense and didn't commit many UEs. It was borderline 2011 level. When Novak broke it was because he played great return games. When Novak is playing like that no player has a chance against him. Put Nadal's wimpy backhand and iffy first serve percentage in this match on top of that, and you have a definite losing recipe. Nadal hasn't looked great all tournament. Dimi and Tsonga had chances to beat him. Novak would have had to choke like those two in order to lose this match.

I don't think it's ever been a mental thing, even during Nadal's losing streak. When Novak plays his game he beats Nadal. It's different than Shar and Serena match-ups, because Sharapova has just wasted so many opportunities and gets scared out of her game when Serena shows a bit of resistance.

#3,797 ·
Words can't describe how happy I am for Novak! :sobbing: I wasn't expecting it and he played amazingly. That first set was stunning! This will give him confidence for the rest of the clay season! Win in Rome please! :cheer:

Great comeback from Russia! Wow! Hantuchova was so close in that third set!

I want Sara to beat Petra, so that she can have her first top ten win if the year! :hysteric: I like both girls though.

#3,808 ·
Maria posted another video involving babies, although it was to pimp Evian :yeah:

MaternalPova seems to be growing exponentially :hysteric:

#3,811 ·
Sara :sobbing:

Petra was quite good in the last two sets though! :yeah: I think she can have a good run in Stuttgart! I'd love to see another match vs Na!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.