Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#4,237 ·
I gave WowWow bad rep , as bad as i give to Reetards , confusing with wonderfan ...

Pls excuse me

#4,258 ·
Well, I guess that trolling is not as much fun when a significant number of people don't give you a pat on the back for it. He actually PM'd me a couple of times to say how sorry he felt for Caro when she was bashed for that racism nonsense with Serena awhile back. But that didn't stop him from participating in the Caro bashing himself and encouraging others to do the same. :lol:

#4,255 · (Edited)
complete trash from the beginning :lol:

Who is Wonder***?
very strange Reetard , but more like obsessed Sharahater and hence bandwangoner in Serena Slam

He started with searching in internet unflattering Maria's photos , trying to prove that she is overhyped ugly ordinary girl. He is more interested in her look than in her tennis results or anything else. Sometimes he behaves like a complete obsessed pervert and he really stands out of all other trolls. He is lurking in SS to check Masha's photos and is examining them in HighResolution zooming on his monitor

#4,251 ·
Yeah true. :lol:
Although I think Kim will always be unfairly overlooked because she only won one before her first retirement so a lot of people had already made up their definite opinions on her then. It was a massive deal when she came back and won the USO but then her part time fuckery didn't help opinions of her.

#4,254 ·
I was wondering why that hadn't been bumped and saw it was locked... such a shame!

And re BodyElectic - he once bad-repped me for the most innocent of criticisms (like 'Venus isn't in good form atm', I can't quite remember, I wasn't even talking to him) and I think it's because I once called him out for bandwagoning literally every young up-and-coming player... but since Robson is one of my faves I try extra hard to be nice to him now :lol:

#4,269 ·
That he is. He posts pretty regularly in there. I didn't understand why he was so angry about Maria's time between points until I remembered he was an Ana fan.
:hysteric: I can't remember whether it was actually when I'd joined, or when I was still lurking, but I seem to remember someone in here was going to fix his avatar and send it to him and the idea of it still cracks me up :rolls:

I feel like such a bitch now though. Has anyone seen that interview Sloane gave to ESPN where she just bitches about Serena the whole time. If we think Maria has it bad, I dread to think what Sloane is going to get... :unsure:
:oh: A) that was me and I did send it to her and tell her about th graphics section where people make sigs/avatars for us.
B) it's a she :crying2:

#4,259 ·
I remember yesterday I was wondering wherever the magnificent LethalLaura has been, with his/hers wonderful 16:9 ratio avatars. :lol:

#4,261 ·
:hysteric: I can't remember whether it was actually when I'd joined, or when I was still lurking, but I seem to remember someone in here was going to fix his avatar and send it to him and the idea of it still cracks me up :rolls:

I feel like such a bitch now though. Has anyone seen that interview Sloane gave to ESPN where she just bitches about Serena the whole time. If we think Maria has it bad, I dread to think what Sloane is going to get... :unsure:

#4,260 ·
One Reefan PM-ed me about Caro's banners in Russian cities and absence of any Serena/Venus's ever in Russia, asking me about "what colored athletes have you seen in commercials or banners in Russia"
I answered : Thiery Henry for Gillette (Arsenal was very popular that time in Russia) , Ronhaldinho for Lay's was everywhere from TV to streets.....

Next day he answered " Serena and Venus are not popular there because they are black...."

Reactions: Tech1
#4,262 ·
An absolute arsehole (who I have no idea why I am friends with) PMed me on facebook 'Well best mate!! Wdc?', my response 'lol bye'.

I did a clean up on fbook not so long ago where I deleted around 200 'friends', how did I miss this one.

People think I'm a dick IRL when it say it, but as soon as I leave school there's another 300 going, those are just people you know and to give them so much access to your personal life, especially later on when you post family pics etc (and you probably forget you even are friends and that they have access) is just not the thing to be doing IMO.

#4,265 ·
Sloane uncovering Serena's personality , which she is always trying to disguise

“She’s not said one word to me, not spoken to me, not said hi, not looked my way, not been in the same room with me since I played her in Australia,” Stephens says emphatically. “And that should tell everyone something, how she went from saying all these nice things about me to unfollowing me on Twitter.”

Her mom tries to slow her down, but Sloane is insistent. “Like, seriously! People should know. They think she’s so friendly and she’s so this and she’s so that — no, that’s not reality! You don’t unfollow someone on Twitter, delete them off of BlackBerry Messenger. I mean, what for? Why?”
Sometimes i saw on Serena's face "i'm ready to kill you" expression when she played against Masha . Serena is so fake in her mannerism and courtesy

Now Sloane Stephens joins Masha among her blood enemies

#4,270 ·
Lol Sloane. What was she thinking? :facepalm:

Did the Sarin fans go ape-shit yet? Predicting that their 'Lord would snatch her wig' or whatever phrases that they call English? The one thing I hate about GM logic is that if your favourite is a great player, it somehow gives you the power to stamp all around the lesser players and call them names or what have you. And it's not only Sarin fans to be quite honest, we have some black sheeps here as well.

#4,273 ·
I know Sloane was in an interview and just answering the questions put to her, but she needs to realize when it's best to use tact. Publicly airing her grievances concerning Serena comes off as petulant and childish. I know she's still young, but she has much more important issues she has to deal with. She's gone into a free fall since her lucky victory over Serena in Melbourne and needs to figure out how to handle the heightened attention and expectations that come with a win like that. This tour has a long history of sending talented players into irrelavance in a hurry.

The way she's let Serena already get into her head and the deterioration of her game in the past few months gives me the impression that she is lacking the emotional and mental strength needed to succeed on this tour longterm. There's still time for her, but these aren't good signs.

Accomplish something first before giving critical opinions of other established and more successful players. Pay your dues.

Most of the players have already learned long ago that nothing good ever comes from making Serena mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.