Dinah Pfizenmaier - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #2821
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of
Re: Dinah Pfizenmaier

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Us-Open quali would be better for her
she could earn some good points there
we will see
hope she can somehow make it and stay in contact with top100
and maybe sneak in one day again
But worst case scenario is that she could be unseeded in US Open qualifying. And as it's held on hardourt an early exit is not impossible. Her results in the preperation tournaments on hardcourt last year weren't that great even though she was in better shape than this year.

On the other hand - there are no itf's on clay higher than 25K. Maybe going to Bogota and playing the 100K there and going to the US to hardcourt after that might be a good option.
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #2822
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, ITF Tour is not really good ATM
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #2823
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

The entry list of Bogota is not out yet. So we will see.
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #2824
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

but she is playing Baku
IIRC the entry list and comments from mk27
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #2825
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

QF: Ormachea/Pfizenmaier def. Barthel/Klemenschits 6-4, 6-2
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #2826
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

Super fände es ohnehin gut, wenn sie öfter Doppel spielen würde. Zumindest ihr Aufschlag sollte dort sehr wirksam sein.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #2827
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Versmold

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2828
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Im Halbfinale gabs leider im Doppel eine Niederlage, aber ein schönes Ergebnis .
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #2829
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold

WTA Bastad R1

Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) v (8)Polona Hercog (SLO)
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #2830
country flag chaton

Really tough first round. In my opinion tougher than Torro-Flor last week.
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #2831
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Very tough R1. Polona has won the tournament twice before... so she's used to the conditions of the court, the atmosphere, the altitude (if any), and gains a lot of confidence in Bastad. Dinah will have to play above and beyond to win...

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote