The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #1246
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Cap'n Ross, Tarpischev just gave me a flashback to one of your old glory days with the mods here at TF. If I may make a less-controversial suggestion, Elena's home tourney could do without any trace of hairy-assed tennis

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #1247
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I second that.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2014, 04:48 AM   #1248
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

It might be a stretch of logic but, since Tarpischev is a GUY, the Russian federation could just cancel the men's tourney for next year's event. I also like the fact that Kim C. is the director of the revived Antwerp event...and would love to see Elena be the boss in Moscow

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old Oct 21st, 2014, 11:45 PM   #1249
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Just read up on that BS, can't believe people are trying to condemn Lena

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 03:44 AM   #1250
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Just read up on that BS, can't believe people are trying to condemn Lena
What's the story here? Was Tarpischev praising Elena while making the comments? Or is she being blamed because he was a coach when she played FC(I don't know if that was the case, btw)? Will assume that there aren't any intelligent folk making accusations but rather the typical TF mental midgets

Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 11:06 PM   #1251
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

The latter indeed.
Basically they judge Lena for not saying anything about the 'Williams brothers' remark on the spot. What they fail to understand though is that not all reaction needs to be verbalised.

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 11:48 PM   #1252
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I'm so sick of those morons blaming Lena for what that stupid Tarpischev said about Serena and Venus.
At the beginning I didn't say anything but now I'm starting to get really mad. Is like, they were looking for a reason to make everybody hate Lena.
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #1253
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
The latter indeed.
Basically they judge Lena for not saying anything about the 'Williams brothers' remark on the spot. What they fail to understand though is that not all reaction needs to be verbalised.
There had already been a strong reaction so, unless there's a huge incident like a nuclear reactor meltdown, there's no need for every solitary person to make a press statement denouncing something...like a team of parrots. Venus is a nice gal who deserved a lot better, but Serena's fans should worry more about their fave's psychological problems...such as her homicidal tendencies whenever a linesperson makes an unfavorable call during a big match.

It would've been different if a reporter had asked Elena about her ex-coach and she remained silent...or if she had rationalized the comments somehow. I've seen the same thing with Clijsters; fans of players who are at least a bit sleazier will frequently take potshots at Kim and Elena to try to bring them down to their faves' level