Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anett Kontaveit

432K views 5K replies 74 participants last post by  chingching 
#1 ·
Anett Kontaveit is 14 years old tennis player. She won Estonian national championships in 2009. Could she be new star for Estonia in future? Atleast there is hope for that. This thread is for her. So let`s share Anett`s tennis results and talk about her tennis.

#3,196 ·
Seems to be grabbing her knee quite intensely :scared:
I really hope it was still the same neck thing, not some new issue.

Edit: She has just posted in FB that she felt very bad yesterday and the doctor says she has caught a virus.

#3,206 ·
In that case her team must have decided it's better to recover at home. The flight tickets are cheaper than 2 weeks of accommodation/food/practice sessions/etc in the States. The issue of wasting energy on 12-hour flights and jetlags remains of course.

#3,213 ·
There is a chance she'll be seeded in the qualies as a lot of players in front of her have been moved to MD. It is very close really, she might just miss it as well though.

Her last two tweets :hearts:
Great to see her supporting a fellow athlete (well who wouldn't, he is gorgeous :lol:)

#3,214 ·
Yeah for sure :) Hopefully she does get it as she may need it.
As for her tweets, they were nice :) I didn't know who Rasmus was until I looked him up and he is super cute :lol: She does actually seem to support Estonia in Soccer as well :lol: I am surprised she followed European Athletics and it was nice to see her post positive Estonian things :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.