Peak Juju vs Peak Maria - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Peak Juju vs Peak Maria

Juju wins on every surface 29 60.42%
Maria wins on every surface 6 12.50%
Juju wins only on clay, Maria wins the rest 8 16.67%
Maria wins on grass, Juju wins the rest. 5 10.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:37 AM   #31
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Juju vs Peak Maria

Peak Sharapova on fast surfaces, Peak Henin on slow ones.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:37 AM   #32
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Why would grass go to Sharpie? Juju can volley and slice and force Sharpie to volley.

And I don't think Juju was playing her best at that USO 06. Anyway, I will let the fans defend her. Ugh.
you talked about Sharapie's match against Momo in your rep (sorry can't send rep to you for now apparently lol) if you're talking about that big 3 setters at Wimbledon in 06 (as we are speaking of Grass) I don't really understand how that would make the result of Sharapova vs Justine's any different match different. Mauresmo's game was much more different than Henin, Mauresmo beat Justine that same year in the final with a pretty similar score, so if we'd compare them with that match, that'd only make them even at worse.

If you're implying Mauresmo and Justine had a similar game I beg to differ, exept for their 1 handed backhand I consider Mauresmo and Henin's game really different. Mauresmo was looking to go to the net much more often than Justine, she was sliding her backhand more often too, her serve seemed more effective on grass for some reason as well. Those are all things that helped her being a better player than Justine on Grass and would make a difference in a match against Sharapova. Of course Justine could slice the bh and come to the net, but that was not her natural gamestyle, than we can hardly speculate that it would work well against Sharapova or if she could even do it as she never really did. We're talking about real peak here and not potential peak if they would use this or that shot or style.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:45 AM   #33
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Juju beats the crap out of Maria!

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote