Tennis Forum banner

Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

44K views 661 replies 45 participants last post by  Righteous Path 
#1 ·
Here it is,for those who are interested

#58 ·
Petra is in Toronto and had first practice with Domi and Witchmayer: :)
Petra Kvitová

First practice at the Rogers Cup in Toronto done and dusted. Second coming soon... It's great to be back in Canada!

#60 ·
How could anyone be mad on her when she smiles like that. :confused: :eek: :hearts: :drool:
Petra Kvitová
Nothing like retail therapy ;) Flying to Cincy tonight. Thanks for everything The Rogers Cup see you next year!

#66 ·
Petra
So sad to hear that @bartoli_marion is retiring :( Has been a pleasure to know you, my fellow Wimby champ :)
So nice from Petra. :worship: :)

Reply from Marion:
Marion bartoli ‏@bartoli_marion 2hod
@Petra_Kvitova thanks Petra,it was my pleasure too!!! But I will still come and see you on tournaments haha you were so nice all the time

#68 ·
Petra on her Facebook page: :)
Petra Kvitová
After a loooong journey from Cincy I finally made it to New Haven late last night. Very happy to be back here! Play my first match tomorrow...
Petra Kvitová
Thanks to one of my fans for this great pic :)

#70 ·
From Petra's Facebook page: :)
Petra Kvitová
Three sets again. It's OK if I win them :) Feels good to say I'm in the semifinals, will keep fighting tomorrow...

#78 ·
From Petra's Facebook page a photo of her new team. :)
Petra Kvitová
Back together with the A team, my new fitness coach Marek and the new dad David :)

#79 ·
#80 ·
Such an awesome sense of humor, poking fun simultaneously at the idea of tactics being relevant to such a knock-down, drag-out hitting contest as her match against Li, and at the idea of planning X's and O's for a tennis match.

#83 ·
Petra will play an exhibition event called Necker Cup during the off season. :)
Petra Kvitová

Really looking forward to doing something different this off-season by playing the Necker Cup! It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm sure it will be beautiful, plus it's for a great cause :)

#90 ·
Can you translate that for me? What's joho?

#98 ·
tweet by @christofr_horta: @Petra_Kvitova u just walked in to my chocolate store! Please come back! I couldn't say hi because I was in shock lol

this is miami training session Petra, not sweetie time :oh:

perhaps a present for Radek, and Petra is remaining abstemious :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.