Tennis Forum banner

Petra Kvitova’s Trophy Case

37K views 173 replies 29 participants last post by  Acetyl CoEnzyme 
#1 · (Edited)
#36 ·
Re: Petra Kvitova’s Trophy Case

:worship:

Hey Paul, we should also include her 2012 Hopman cup trophy and 2012 USO Series trophy in the cabinet may be in a shelf below the fed cups? - she did earn those trophies legitimately!:)

:angel:Also on the awards front there is one missing from the list – she won the “2011 Fed Cup Heart Award”

:angel:Also could you please use your brilliant graphics capability to show case her awards and ITF circuit titles in some imaginative way if it means we have three different cabinets for the different type of awards/ titles she has won:hearts: then so be it – it is going to be a very long time before we see trophies in the cabinet or awards coming her way so lets make the most of what she has got so far … she may be in a slump but lets make sure her sub-forum rocks:aparty: on all fronts…just like the titanic ..while the ship sank the band still played…:cheer:

#37 ·

Hey Paul, we should also include her 2012 Hopman cup trophy
After she will win something else

and 2012 USO Series trophy
I don´t think so

:angel:Also on the awards front there is one missing from the list – she won the “2011 Fed Cup Heart Award”
Next week

:angel:Also could you please use your brilliant graphics capability to show case her awards and ITF circuit titles in some imaginative way if it means we have three different cabinets
Maybe. I will check it.

#40 ·

It might also be good to list the tournament she won or the city she won it in.

#43 ·

#10 - 2013 Dubai
:worship: Greatwork Paul - also nice to see the Hopman cup trophy making its way to the Kvitty trophy cabinet - I still think the USO series trophy should be in the cabinet coz one cannot win it unless one makes a good showing / effort during the entire series .....i.e. it is a trophy for 'over all performance' which is driven by a significant bonus element that encourages player performance......

#46 ·

Paul is such an Ace with graphic display:cool: that,if you compared visual artistry to tennis ability,he could make even Federer look like some chump who had to play through ITF Qualies

#49 ·

Great work with "the last update" Paul! :) :worship: :clap2: :bigclap:

#51 ·

AMAZING!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

#53 ·

Petra won Hobart in 2009 and Brisbane back in 2011 before it was a Premier but,since she began winning the bigger events in early 2011,all except one of her titles has been Premier or Slam-level...a 70% overall mark!

#56 ·

I think our friend Paul is afraid that the trophy cabinet he made is too small so he is now forced to save space whenever he can. :lol:

Don't want to jinx Petra, but the trophy case should be enlarged IMO.

But no doubt Paul's work is much appreciated. :yeah:

#63 ·

Well, this will be updated soon :yeah:

#64 ·

Well, this will be updated soon :yeah:
Yes, there is a nice free place for another Venus' dish. :oh: :)

#69 ·

I almost forgot she won Hobart.
Well, I think Petra sometimes does as well, she said at least once that her first title was Brisbane 2011. :oh: :lol: And she said twice that her first Wimby title was in 2001 during her press conference today in Prague, :lol: so you're good, believe me. ;) :lol:

#74 ·

:yeah: Nice Work! - I guess you better send Katie Spellman the pic of the updated Trophy Cabinet so she can retweet it to Her Highness:angel: PK.:D
Yes, :D so she doesn't have to steal it like one of Bobito's comic stories. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.