Tennis Forum banner

Graphics

21K views 127 replies 39 participants last post by  paulmara 
#1 ·
#9 · (Edited)
My avatard sux balls (made it myself, and it shows), but I like the image.

Could you please make a small version of any of these? I tried, but I couldn't fit it into the nazi file size limit they have here.

Wimbledon 2011

I really really like this one too:

Resize/compress/fit please?

Thanks in advance.

#24 ·
any wallpaper???

i want this

#25 · (Edited)
Banner I made of Petra's amazing 2011. Not including Brisbane & Linz. Couldn't fit it all into one banner :oh:

#30 ·
Petra Kvitova
Australian Open 2012 collection​

.​

#31 ·
Would it be possible that someone could make me small avatars of these two beautiful photo's of Petra ..... please? :)

I have tried putting the other avatars that you've made on here, but it won't allow it that size. Don't know why :confused:

I would appreciate it - thank you very much.

#32 · (Edited)
Would it be possible that someone could make me small avatars of these two beautiful photo's of Petra ..... please? :)

I have tried putting the other avatars that you've made on here, but it won't allow it that size. Don't know why :confused:
Not sure why they didn't work, maybe the file size was too big. You can always ask for a resize if you like one of the larger ones.

Here you go:

#34 ·
Sorry to drive you mad again :eek: but could you please make me a small avi of this picture please

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.