Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#89 ·
Beautiful job Anafever. This is my favorite. Also the caption pretty much sums up how her opponents will be feeling in the Slams in the upcoming years.

#83 ·
Novak looks like he's already had a few drinks. Petra looks classy as always.

#90 ·
Thanks everybody :D

..about the avatars request...when I try to upload my profile avatar,the site makes me 'load only Image gallery below or equal to 96x96 pxl / 11.7 kb :fiery: .... but I noticed that some forum members have much larger avatars, how is it possible?

I have tried to make avatars with photoshop (for the first time ;) ) but the image loses resolution and it sucks(11.7 kb are not enough for a good pic :eek: ).

any advice? :bounce:

#91 ·
No advice, sorry. I'm still wondering how some of the other forum members got their favorite players names in different colors and all that. Seeing as how i'm new here, I have no idea what to do. Also, do you mind if I used one of your pictures as my avatar?

#103 ·
Hi all! This is my first post here. Thanks for all the great stuff you've posted.I love it.

Today is July 7, 2011. This afternoon at 16:00 Petra was signing autographs at the Nike store on Na Prikope Street here in Prague. I was lucky enough to be there and got to shake her hand (very soft), got some pictures autographed,got my picture taken with her, congratulated and joked with her and got to touch her Wimbledon trophy! She gave me permission which was great because her handlers told me not to! It was a wonderful experience and she was as sweet as ever! The main photos are on my friend's mobile. I will post them after I receive them. Here are scans of the autographs I was able to get. She signed the color magazine picture first 'Kvit. P.' in a gold metallic marker. Later, I got the cards signed with only 'Kvit' on them. Her arm was getting a little tired by then I guess. The line was going out of the store. THANK YOU PETRA!!! We love you!

Attachments

#105 ·
Re: Petra Kvitova

The people at the Mercury Insurance Tournament in Carlsbad, CA (part of my hometown San Diego,CA) must be crying. Petra will not be playing there as had been announced. She told me her next tournament will be in Toronto, Canada. She's using it as a tune up for the US Open. This news broke my heart because I had written for her a list of the 5 best places to go in my beautiful San Diego. When I showed her my list and told her why I had made it (for her) she just giggled and hid her face. That's okay. I still love her.

#106 ·

The people at the Mercury Insurance Tournament in Carlsbad, CA (part of my hometown San Diego,CA) must be crying. Petra will not be playing there as had been announced. She told me her next tournament will be in Toronto, Canada. She's using it as a tune up for the US Open. This news broke my heart because I had written for her a list of the 5 best places to go in my beautiful San Diego. When I showed her my list and told her why I had made it (for her) she just giggled and hid her face. That's okay. I still love her.
Oh, really?! the Mercury Insurance Open just PROUDLY announced that Petra would make her San Diego debut
Gee, but as long as she comes to Cincinnati, I would be extremely happy

#110 ·

@ lupojohn: I was just lucky enough to get to meet her today. She was doing a signing for Nike here in Prague where I now live.
Ah, gotcha. Is she as sweet and as humble and as shy and as down to earth as she seems on TV?

#111 ·
@ lupojohn: Absolutely. She's completely natural and sweet. And very soft spoken. You can sense she's a shy person adapting to a very public career. She gives preference to kids and agreed to let me touch her trophy without batting an eye. All she said was "Yeah, sure." I would say she's a little more shy with English speakers than with her fellow Czechs. In the Czech interviews I've seen she seems to give much more detailed answers.I hope she never changes and that success brings her happiness. She's a very nice young lady!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.