Tennis Forum banner

Videos of Petra Kvitova

169K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  czerwony ptak 
#1 ·
Put all videos of Petra here, matches, interviews etc.

#346 ·
:lol: @ the commentator. How many times did he say "sensational, amazing, fantastic etc, etc"!

I remember watching that on TV and for the whole match I had a big grin on my face - it was like an exhibition.

Please get that form back :p

#6 ·
A couple of Czech language interviews I found while looking for the above:

And in a Goth girl outfit, on TV with the local Conan/Leno:

I don't understand a word of them. :hearts:

But any interview in her native language makes it clear that her inarticulateness in English is down solely to poor command of the language.

#11 ·
Well, she isn´t exactly an Einstein intelligence-wise, that´s for sure, but she´s sufficiently articulate in her native language. ;)

And even her English has actually improved a lot since last Wimbledon. :) :)

#8 ·
To any Czech speakers, what's the gist of this video here? I'm intrigued! :p Petra emerges at about six minutes into the video.

Great clip man!

So basically, if you ever happen upon chance to get a date with Petra... take her to a sad movie and buy her earings :p If you're trying to pry Bara away from her man, don't invite her for dinner, but rather make a date with her adventurous (according to her, that's what she's into).

The girls are just talking about fashion sense, things that they like n that kind of crap. All of them look really pretty in this. Really surprised with how well Lucie looked all done up n fancy. Can only imagine it would be a proper laugh to go out with them for a night, seem a fun bunch when they're together.

#15 ·
Semifinal highlights:

#16 ·
Thanks for all the match highlights.

Those returns of serve against Wickmayer were absolutely brutal. I felt bad for Wickmayer, it made her look like a juniors player rather than a top 25 player.

#17 ·
#21 ·
This might be a very good time to put here highlights from Petra´s match against Wozniacki in Beijing (2010). She lost 3:6, 2:6, but (at least) the first set was much closer than the score suggets. Petra had breakpoints inf first to Wozniacki´s service games, then she broken her serve to get back into the set (3:4) and in the last two games of the first set she lead 40:15 on her serve and on Wozniacki´s serve each time.

Thus, Petra actually had game points in four of six games that she lost in the first set.

#22 ·
By the way, the most amusing thing about the previous vid is that after Petra hit her retun in net on match point, Wozniacki´s father celebrated as if his daughter had just won a grand slam tournament or whatever. :) :) :)

#34 ·
It´s basically a short questionnaire -- Iveta is supposed to say which of the two things / persons she likes more, i.e.:

Rafa or Roger (Iveta says Roger)

Brad Pitt or Karel Roden (Czech actor) -- Iveta says Pitt

Most (a city) or Prague (Iveta comes from Most but lives in Prague -- she says Prague)

panties or bra -- Iveta: panties:)

Etc.

#35 ·
Once again, she looks amazing. And it's probably before, as I'm assuming she was going to give the president the racket as a present, as opposed to her just walking around everywhere with a tennis racket in her hand. :lol:

She dresses so much better than the rest of her peers.

#40 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.