Tennis Forum banner

The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!!

13K views 272 replies 24 participants last post by  Vut 
#1 ·
Okay guys, let the cheering thread be the cheering one.

Let this be the chatting one!!!

You guys can say anthing you want about her, talk and discuss about how she's looking and how well she's playing, post related articles and so on!! :bounce:

I'm not living in Thailand and would appreciate if anyone could link articles in Thai newspaper about her to share with me!:D

I feel a bit upset that after all that we worked for, this sub-forum seems the weakest with the least number of replies which means that we aren't really discussing about her!:sad:

Go on talk about her here!!!!:bounce:

#28 ·
Just posted my blog... feeling down and confused... :sad:

I'm so sad... wonder if she'll ever be back...:sad:

#30 ·
Kurama said:
Dear New,
My budget around 150-200 USD/rm/nt
in bugis area
Can u recommend?
PS. Where's the cheapest mall zone?
Kob Kun Kab

Tammy back to top 100 again plsssssss ....
150-200 USD per night?:confused:

There are tons of malls in Singapore... as singapore is very small... you can go to almost everyone by MRT (train) it is rather fast...

When are you coming?

#31 ·
http://www.asiarooms.com/singapore/singapore/marina_bay-area.html

list of hotels near bugis based on rates... but in singapore dollars...

Raffles Plaza 80 bras basah road ... Premium 270 SGD
Intercontinental 80 middle road bug ... Premium 255 SGD
Marina Mandarin 6 raffles boulevar ... Premium 251 SGD
Pan Pacific 7 raffles boulevar ... Premium 249 SGD
Oriental 5 raffles avenue m ... Premium 247 SGD
Swissotel Stamford 2 stamford road ... Premium 231 SGD
Novotel Clarke Quay 177a river valley ... Luxury 217 SGD
Grand Plaza Parkroyal 10 coleman street ... Luxury 190 SGD
Carlton 76 bras basah road ... Luxury 175 SGD
Rendezvous 9 bras basah road ... Luxury 166 SGD
Plaza Parkroyal 7500a beach road ... Luxury 164 SGD
Excelsior 5 coleman street ... Superior 141 SGD
Golden Landmark 390 victoria stree ... Luxury 135 SGD
Peninsula 3 coleman street ... Superior 130 SGD
City Bayview 30 bencoolen stree ... Superior 122 SGD
Allson 101 victoria stree ... Luxury 116 SGD
Royal At Queens 12 queen street ... Luxury 113 SGD
Summerview 137 bencoolen stre ... Superior 96 SGD
Hotel81 - Bencoolen 41 bencoolen stree ... Moderate 90 SGD
Oxford 218 queen street ... Superior 79 SGD

Personally, if you want to spend on hotel... Intercontinental, Carlton, Marina Mandarin, Pan Pacific very luxurious...

However, to be on the safe side... you should pick a cheaper hotel so that you have more money left to shop and visit places... :)

#33 ·
Vut said:
Last time I went to Singapore (a year ago), the cost of living are MUCH higher than in the past and in Thailand so I think if the thing you want to buy are avalible in Thailand please buy its in Thailand. Anyway, its a nice place to go in 2-3 days :D
yup prices here are high...:sad:

food everything....:sad:

#34 ·
anyone knows how the match today went? I'm so upset... i wondered if she tried?:sad:

#36 ·
from BUS... in Bejing's thread.

[1]Chuang/Tanasugarn def. [2]Bratchikova/Dekmeijere 4-6, 6-2, 6-3

I think Tammy is far from her best form. Her backhand did work well and she didn't play very well on net. She also had some problems on return serve. However her experience and intelligence helped her tp win. And she is very kind and always smile to her partner no matter they won or lost a point. It a fun to watch her match and I really like her :hearts: Chuang is a very good doubles player, Although she is a little out of form in the first set, She hit many good volley and backhand in the 2nd and 3rd set. Bratchikova/Dekmeijere played well in the 1st and 3rd set but their baseline is not so consistant and they made more errors than the Asian pair, so they didn't win this match.

#37 ·
Vut said:
from BUS... in Bejing's thread.

[1]Chuang/Tanasugarn def. [2]Bratchikova/Dekmeijere 4-6, 6-2, 6-3
I think Tammy is far from her best form. Her backhand did work well and she didn't play very well on net. She also had some problems on return serve. However her experience and intelligence helped her tp win. And she is very kind and always smile to her partner no matter they won or lost a point. It a fun to watch her match and I really like her :hearts: Chuang is a very good doubles player, Although she is a little out of form in the first set, She hit many good volley and backhand in the 2nd and 3rd set. Bratchikova/Dekmeijere played well in the 1st and 3rd set but their baseline is not so consistant and they made more errors than the Asian pair, so they didn't win this match.
Thanks for sharing!!! Will write in tomolo's blog!!!:bounce:

#38 ·
New said:
150-200 USD per night?:confused:

There are tons of malls in Singapore... as singapore is very small... you can go to almost everyone by MRT (train) it is rather fast...

When are you coming?
:lol: Hey! Sorry for my mistake, I meant 150-200 SGD,

What's the popular food in Singapore?

I plan to visit singapore around October if possible ...

Ps. Congrat tammy for winner in double. :bounce:

#40 ·
:sad: Will she ever win again?

#45 ·
Come on Tammy!!! This is a very solid start here... anyone got any exclusive match reports??!!!:p

#47 ·
Love that result!!!:hearts:

Wonder if anyone saw her play!!

BTW, thanks nicky for sharing the pics!:worship:

#49 ·
OMG Tammy is 1st alt for qualifying in Birmingham now...:sad:

Someone! Pls withdraw!:tape:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.