Tennis Forum banner

The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!!

13K views 272 replies 24 participants last post by  Vut 
#1 ·
Okay guys, let the cheering thread be the cheering one.

Let this be the chatting one!!!

You guys can say anthing you want about her, talk and discuss about how she's looking and how well she's playing, post related articles and so on!! :bounce:

I'm not living in Thailand and would appreciate if anyone could link articles in Thai newspaper about her to share with me!:D

I feel a bit upset that after all that we worked for, this sub-forum seems the weakest with the least number of replies which means that we aren't really discussing about her!:sad:

Go on talk about her here!!!!:bounce:

#247 ·
Go Tammy! Sorry guys, I know I haven't update the blog a lot and I havent even been around in here...

but being a university student and working is really different...

besides I'm now in reservist. :p

#251 ·
Tamarine will be facing Laura in the first round of San Diego... I think she has rested a lot, hope to see her do well here!!!:bounce:

#252 ·
after the Wimbledon, Tammy joined with Springfield Lasers team (with Andreea Vanc, Glen Weiner, Martin Verkerk and Todd Perry) to play in World Team Tennis... something like Tennis League in US. The Lasers team won 13 matches and lost only 1 match in the regular season... and Tammy is the best female's single player in the tour (better than Likhovtseva, Gajdosova, Harkleroad, etc.)

Tammy also play the double with Andreea Vanc... also the best female's double on the tour... the weak point of the team is the male player.

#253 ·
Wow! Sounds like she did not waste time in the break!

#255 ·
I'm sure she enjoyed playing as well as taking the money... :p

Too bad she lost her match against Maria... I heard she lost a lot of break point chances.... she's always doing that... I'm irritated! :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.