Tennis Forum banner

2014 Road to Wimbledon title

87K views 1K replies 75 participants last post by  paulmara 
#1 · (Edited)

I don´t like having keys to Hello Kvitty Ferrari again

See less See more
#1,285 ·
So... what slam outside of Wimbledon do you guys thing she has the best chance of bagging next?

I'm going to place my bet on the Australian. Even though I think the USO hard court surface is a better match for her game since it's a good bit faster than the Australian. I think the whole atmosphere around the USO is not something that brings out the best in her, whereas the Australian is much more laid back and welcoming (vs rock star USO treatment). French is also a possibility, but quite a few good counterpunchers could make life a little tough for Kvitty.

#1,287 ·
It's so fun to watch Petra destroy even a good counterpuncher when she plays on grass. They don't come much better than Bouchard.

#1,293 ·
I think she can play well in the US. She won the series in 2012, but she was completely burnt out in that Bartoli match. I think if she does well in Montreal & Cinci she will have a good chance of taking the US.
yea, funny how so many spectators thought bartoli won that match because she was playing "lights out tennis"...petra's body was tired...AND the asthma clearly got to her during that 2nd set...it was beyond humid that night she was playing

#1,300 ·
If she will think that it is Kookie or Sara on the other side, it should be a massacre. :bounce: :devil: :lol:

#1,304 ·
Re: Bonjour from Montreal!

I think their playing styles match perfectly. :) I just don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing because she will have to withdraw if they win more than one match in doubles. :rolleyes:

#1,315 ·
Re: Petra is serving from the tree while raquet raccoon Flipper is volleying

Jack, you are my boy. Would you be so kind and open new thread after my racoon swan song

There are 2 concepts German or crazy, it´s up to you
Sure, ;) but I'm not sure what it is exactly (and thus when should I do it :lol:)? :eek:

How does the German concept look like? :confused: :)

#1,316 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.