Tennis Forum banner

Kvitova watching Stepanek on Davis Cup against Argentina

6K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  *Jack* 
#1 · (Edited)
Wow, now she is on the sidelines supporting Stepanek.
Got this from MTF

See less See more
#3 ·
Bit of herpes and she may turn into the next Justine...

#18 ·
Looking great in this pic! :eek: :hearts: :drool:

They are friends with Petra's manager.

Also, CZ is a small country and everybody knows everybody :lol:

On top of that, many top athletes are probably happy to meet their colleagues from different sports :shrug:
Exactly. ;) :cool:

One picture to spice this thread up. :rolleyes: ;)

#15 ·
WTH is Radek doing to get these women? I mean he looks like one of those troll dolls. Short, balding, rough skin, an unfortunate looking face. WTF? Is Petra insane? She needs to really be focusing on her tennis. She's wasting all her talent.

#19 ·
This.

#20 ·
Petra is losing her mind. Somebody needs to stop her. I'm just glad she won Wimbledon before this happened. I can't take it.

#21 ·
Petra is losing her mind. Somebody needs to stop her. I'm just glad she won Wimbledon before this happened. I can't take it.
Who? :eek: :confused: She's adult, the only one who can do anything about this is her. ;)

#24 ·
I finally got the courage and did a search and so the reports are true. There must be something about Radek that is alluring, from a physical standpoint I can't see any. I'm sure he must have substance and personality but to switch from one lady to the next might ring alarm bells.

Petra, I hope you know what you're doing and focus on your tennis because she's gonna lose a fan, not that she probably cares anyway

#25 ·
Petra is sitting with Radek in the player's box today. :( They stopped that comedy finally. :rolleyes: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.