Tennis Forum banner

Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

• Klara Zakopalova

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Dominika Cibulkova

Votes: 47 48.5%
  • Ekaterina Makarova

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Angelique Kerber

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Julia Goerges

Votes: 44 45.4%
  • Daniela Hantuchova

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Sabine Lisicki

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Kirsten Flipkens

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Sorana Cirstea

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Nadia Petrova

Votes: 31 32.0%

Tales from the Locker Room - Wimbledon sketchbook, 2nd Monday (Bara, Kveta & Venus)

659K views 3K replies 423 participants last post by  TapeError 
#1 · (Edited)
Tales from the Locker Room - Wimbledon sketchbook, 2nd Monday (Bara, Kveta & Venus)

Episode 112 - Championship Point January 2019

Alexander Zverev & Novak Djokovic

Episode 113 - Drop the racquet! Back away slowly! March 2019

Elina Svitolina

Episode 114 - Equal Pay May 2019

Ion Tiriac

Episode 115 - Equal Pay part 2 May 2019

Ion Tiriac, Ilie Nastase, Anne Keothavong, Mariana Alves

Episode 116 - Equal Pay part 3 May 2019

Ion Tiriac, Simona Halep, Anne Keothavong

Episode 117 (and fin) - Wimbletoons June 2019

Danielle Rose Collins, Kiki Mladenovic, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Nick Kyrgios, Vika Azarenka, Hsieh Su-Wei, Ash Barty, Bara Strycova, Miffed Max, Minimiffed, Stromatolite, CocoHero, Mikulescu, Lilla May & Bobito

Previous seasons' 'toons

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Tales from the Locker Room

Great job! I would've needed subtitles to see that was Fran though :). Everything else spot-on :).

#48 ·

Really, really nice work :hearts:

How long does it take you to make? :)
It varies quite a lot. Sometimes I'm completely focused on drawing, other times I've got one eye on the TV (especially if there's tennis on). And some people are easier to draw than others. I suppose if you locked me in a room with no distractions it might take me somewhere around 6 hours to do one of these. But I tend to work at a much more liesurely pace, unless the subject is really fun to draw (like Cornet doing a Serena "Come on!") in which case I get in the zone and work faster.

Writing the strip is done on the go. I carry a pocket notebook and write things down when they occur to me.

In terms of how often I'm likely to put up more comics - I've got the next 4 written and I'd like to get two of them finished by the start of the French and the other two by the start of Wimbledon. If I manage that I'll probably take a short break until the US Open series starts.

I'm already writing the US Open comic though.

#33 · (Edited)
#34 ·

Too good!

:bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.