Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

247K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  MrProdigy555 
#1 · (Edited)
#4,813 ·
The number of people doesn't matter, the total disrespect and pathological lying Sloane exhibits is troubling. She used Serena's name, image to affiliate herself with greatness, played along and even fed the media, and then comes out with this :bs: What was Fedcup about considering she had given this interview?

#4,830 ·
The number of people doesn't matter, the total disrespect and pathological lying Sloane exhibits is troubling. She used Serena's name, image to affiliate herself with greatness, played along and even fed the media, and then comes out with this :bs: What was Fedcup about considering she had given this interview?
I know, she needs to grow up and stop trying to attach herself to Rena, it's like she is obsessed with her and she thinks attaching her name with Rena will boost her image and play. If anything it's putting her name in the trash with all the shade she's been throwing......

#4,822 ·
Yuck, Serena crush her please.

#4,823 ·
She was using Serena's name for attention and she's doing it again with this interview. She's all about getting attention. I'm glad she sucks and is so delusional about it that she'll most likely never rebound. lol

Also I'm glad she gave this interview so all cards are on the table and there will be no more questions about why Serena fans hate on Sloane. :lol:

#4,825 ·
I want Serena to read that article and then whoop her ASS (on court...and maybe even off it)! Whoop it! Beat ha ass Serena and then have Mama Oracene come get you! Have yo shoe upside her head! Flophens looks like a damn shoe. From PAYLESS!!

I'm done.

#4,827 ·
Sloane is both full of herself and obtuse. A bad combo for handling the media, her competitors and the development of her own game.

She doesn't even realize the ESPN reporter placed her in a bad light.

And her Mom may be too busy being a friend -- compensating for two dads' unfortunate deaths. This does not bode well at all.

Meanwhile, Serena can now stop feeling and playing tense against Sloane. It's all very clear and straightforward now.

#4,836 ·
Q. Sloane, talk about what you learned from Venus and Serena and being around them.
CAPTAIN FERNANDEZ: Only the good stuff, okay?
SLOANE STEPHENS: (Laughter.) A lot of things. Obviously they're two of the greatest players to ever play tennis. We just have fun.
We just-- I mean, I don't know. I love being around them. They're really good people. Just little things I can't tell you because then I would be letting out all the secrets.
So I'll just keep it to myself for now.
She gave the interview in March? Then in April she was being a fake bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.