Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: Thunder From Down Under

Anyway doe *subscribes
No need to write that if you already commented. :facepalm:

#12 ·
#26 ·

For Mudslide:

‏@AustralianOpen
#AskSveta: "RIHANNA!" Q: Who would you like to see play the role of Sveta in a movie?

#30 ·

She also likes Legend too.

#31 ·

weird thing just happened. I got a first for my major project for the first semester. Instead of being happy that I got the best grade, I am just feeling so incredibly stressed out now; almost wish I had gotten a lower grade ?!. Feel pressured if I can keep this grade up or, like now I am expected to by everyone around and I its just FREAKING me out. Feel like I am not doing enough anymore. Didnt have this pressure and stress last year at all, even though was first in almost all the projects. Don't want to go down this route.

#35 ·

weird thing just happened. I got a first for my major project for the first semester. Instead of being happy that I got the best grade, I am just feeling so incredibly stressed out now; almost wish I had gotten a lower grade ?!. Feel pressured if I can keep this grade up or, like now I am expected to by everyone around and I its just FREAKING me out. Feel like I am not doing enough anymore. Didnt have this pressure and stress last year at all, even though was first in almost all the projects. Don't want to go down this route.
You should take a step back from everyone and carry on doing what you do best. Otherwise youll buckle under the added pressure thats resulted from the expectations of others and thats no way to live.

#38 ·

Yes I decided to change the name as some Veenuts were kicking up a fuss. I may change it back depending on tonight of course. Hope you cheer for V. Kirilenko of course; the only one worth mentioning. Happy New Year to you too.

#47 ·

Ugh, it's the night match. What time does that happen? I'm playing pub quiz tonight. :tears:
Are you on the east coast? That's 3am for me (which means I will be soundly asleep).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.