Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Black pride" doesn't sum up in Venus-Serena...

1K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  persond 
#1 ·
What is that rediculous reason you give all the time...???!!!

YOU ARE NOT NECESSARLY RACIST IF YOU DISLIKE SERENA OR VENUS OR THE BOTH !!!!! ( racisme certainly exists but I think and really hope it concerns the minority of people out here... )

And for Serena and Venus, they certainly are amaizing sportswomen...but...

I don't know much about them as most of you in any personnal way...but their general attitude leads up to be desired.

To me and for their age ( they are not 17,18,19 or even 20 anymore...!!!), they are too cocky, over-confident in offensive way...

AND I WILL CERTAINLY NOT BOTHER FOR THOSE NON-SENSE PARANOID COMMENTS ABOUT RACISM...

( ZINA GARISSON AND CHANDA RUBIN were among my favourites for the number 1 spot... )

With all my respect, I don't think Williams's have "the class" of those two ladies...

Hope for them it will change...

..... AND YES, FOR SOME PEOPLE LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOUR OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE AND THEIR PERSONNALITIES !!!!!

:)

See less See more
#33 ·
It's rather ignorant of some of you to be throwing around the label "Nazi" so carelessly. Especially over something that has no relation to Nazism whatsoever.

If you want to insult this poster for their inexusable use of caps, their incomprehensible rant, or beating a dead horse that's fine and dandy.

But really, have some tact. If you call somebody a Nazi for posting crap like this, I'd like to know where the hell you were for the World War Two section of history class.

#35 ·
Yeah, yeah... whatever Canuck. Go drink some beer and play curling. Thanks.
Is there a reason that you assume he's a Canuck? Perhaps it's in his profile, which I didn't bother to check.

Resorting to national sterotypes makes you sound about as silly as he does. Perhaps we should throw out some Russian stereotypes just for fun?

I would but I have to go lace up my skates and play a game of road hockey. The winner takes home a 2-4 of Blue.

#37 ·
Speaking of racism, which this topic starter mentioned. I would like to add that in this weeks TENNIS MAGAZINE on the very last page BJK tells it like it is. She states that their is a racist view toward Vee and Rena and them being #1 and #2. She states that people didn't act that way of dominance when Chrissy and Martina N dominated. Really it is a great read.:)

I thought it was a great read because I understand her statements. I sure wish BJK would commentate again.:)

#38 ·
I hold no grudge...!!!

:) Often times, perusing this board is reminiscencent of the '60's with the sit-ins, picket lines, lunch counter demonstrations and the endless marchings I participated in...there really seems to have been so little progress!!!! Stupidity abounds...and all in the name of ignorance.!!! Just too sad, too sad!!!!:( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.