Tennis Forum banner

Misa's in AO quallies!!!

1K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  DutchieGirl 
#1 ·
According to the Aussie Open website, Misa will play Stephanie Dubois of Canada in the frist round of quallies tomorrow! :bounce: And I'm going! :D :D :D

#14 ·
lol I got there about 9:05am... I was wearing a bright orange Nike hoodie ffs! :p You don't remember? haha I remember you, and actually I was almsot gonna ask if you were from wtaworld, but I didn't wanna look like a dick if you weren't! :haha:

#15 ·
I think I remember you, as I said before, I can't remember much from that (such a long day and I didn't have any food or drink with me, and I didn't have enough to get some there). That would've been funny if you did ask me about wtaworld. LOL, this is freaky :haha:I wasn't checking you out was I? :p

#18 ·
awesome! :D Thanks! (Wasn't expecting the one of you and her to be there). ;)

Pity you can't see me, coz I was sitting on the other side of the court. I've now learnt that Misa likes to sit on the left side of the court (if you are sitting opposite the players chairs). ;) Coz she took that seat in every match I saw of hers! :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.