Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,255 ·
:sobbing: over the fact that the Serena poster who compared Maria to the Biebs is the poster who made the most sense :sobbing:

Died a little inside :hysteric:

#3,257 ·
Miami thread finally closed :spit:

I feel partially responsible for discussing Vika in it :oh:

#3,258 ·
Honestly I think the best solution would be to make two mods, one of Serena's fans and one of Maria's. Preferably they would be strict and post in GM often themselves, it would calm down a lot.

I know this past while it's been ridiculous, but if you just sit back as Chris was saying and think how sad those people are to continuously troll their lives away online it's actually hilarious a lot of the time, and quite enjoyable to participate if that's your stance. Still it does go too far too often though.

#3,259 ·
Once Maria and Serena are involved together, there's nowhere to go but "too far" :lol:. Race always gets brought up by about post 100, and then things just escalate exponentially from there into a cesspool of bashing, with Vika/Aga posters cheering on the Serena stans in the background :lol:

#3,273 ·
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I'm not posting much anymore, but I'm still not feeling well. 16 days have passed and there's still no diagnosis :sobbing: I've done so many blood tests and exams. The main theory is that I have contracted some kind of virus which gives high fever and a sense of fatigue + it affects the liver, so I have to control the diet. Mono or Cytomegalovirus would fit perfectly to my condition, but the tests were negative. Viruses go away on their own, so I have to be patient and wait to get better, always keeping the liver in check until the virus goes away. I think I have something similar to what Heather Watson has to make it simple!

Enough with this! I didn't really follow Miami, but how in the world Maria won a set vs Serena?! :hysteric: the result made me so happy! Even if she got bagelled in the third! I don't know how the match developed, but I'm still proud. I'm really glad I missed the obvious GM mess. Now it's time to get another Porsche! :hearts:

#3,276 ·
Heyyyy! :hug: I was worried not seeing you :unsure: sad to hear you're still recovering but I hope you'll get a good rest and get better soon :)
As for Miami, I think I can say we're all proud of how Maria played Serena proving nothing is impossible :lol: she actually played a great first set and a half while obviously Serena wasn't at her 100% but then she started playing at her best and well, Maria dropped obviously :p still a good way to end a 2 tournaments run. ;)

#3,274 ·
Britney's saying "very predictable" which this forum is *not SS the people who constantly bash* :p and what's written on the GIF is true also... :lol:

And this could be said about Maria :lol:

#3,281 ·
Feel better soon JoPova :hug:

Also, did anyone see that Roger Ebert has died? Always liked his reviews, one of my first ports of call after a movie came out :(
Thanks! I'm sure I'll be better soon! :hug:

I just read the news! So sad! I enjoyed his reviews too. He was such a big supporter and lover of the world of cinema! RIP!

#3,285 ·
Get well son Jo :hug: kick this thing in the ass :armed:, and I'm so saddened by Ebert's death. I think it must have worsened recently as I haven't seen many of his reviews lately but I could have just missed them. He did seem in very poor health for years now though, he himself was likely overoptimistic. The only critic that I agreed with most of the time. RIP. :hug:

#3,295 ·
Jo so sorry to hear you're still sick I really hope you get better soon :hug: What you described sounds a lot like what my aunt had last year, it had to do something with her liver too and they couldn't define what it was exactly and she had the same symptoms too. You just need to rest and I think you'll feel better in a week or two hang tight :)

Also what's going on in that gif :spit: what is she doing :hysteric:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.