Tennis Forum banner

~Luxembourg Tennis~

116K views 1K replies 73 participants last post by  coetzergambill 
#1 ·
Claudine Schaul and Mandy Minelle both qualify to play maindraw.
Mandy will play her first career WTA maindraw match against Anna-Lena.
Anne Kremer lost last week to Jelena Dokic who lost to Anne in their last three H2H.

#563 ·
gl ladies!

and also playing doubles:
R1:
Kremer/Razzano vs Sfar/Parmentier
Minella/Kerber vs Halep/Husarova

#565 ·
anne getting totallydestroyed right now trailing 06 03 to medina garrigues :sad: she's not plying that bad, but just making toooo many errors. hope she doesn't retire after this season with her desaterous results in the lst month..... :(

#566 ·
oh no, she really lost 06 06 :sad: :hug: hope it wasn't her last match on the tour or her last season (but i think she entered some itf tournaments in the next weeks and i hope she makes the AO qualies cut...)! keep going anne and get back in the top 100 where you belong! it would be so great!

#567 ·
After this 0:6 0:6 I am afraid that Anne's retirement announcement is very near. :scared:

She was on such a good start into the season with Australian Open qualification and Kuala Lumpur QF and then just fall apart.

#568 ·
anne also lost her doubles match :sad: very close....

Parmentier/Sfar (FRA/TUN) d. Kremer/Razzano (LUX/FRA) 62 57 104

#572 ·
100K Poitiers:

QR1: KREMER, Anne (LUX) (3) vs bye
QR2: KREMER, Anne (LUX) (3) vs TRESKUNOVA, Aleksandra (RUS) or GUIGOURES, Maella (FRA)

please anne, win a match this time!

#573 ·
(3)Anne Kremer (LUX) - (wc)Maella Guigoures (FRA) 6-2 6-4 :hearts:

Finally a win :). I hope she continues to play next year because I think she still has what it takes to be a good player. She showed that at the beginning of the year :). It just seems like Anne is a confidence player. Let's see if she improves again when her results get better.

#574 ·
hope so too. hope this win gave her a lot of confidence and she can improve her ranking again to get back to where she belongs. go anne!

#576 ·
QR3: Anne KREMER (LUX) (3) Vs Severine BELTRAME (FRA) (6)

go anne, qualify and get some more wins!

#577 ·
R1: ARVIDSSON (SWE) / PAVLOVIC (FRA) Vs GOJNEA (ROU) / KREMER (LUX)

go anne!

#578 ·
QR3: (3)Anne Kremer (LUX) d. (6)Severine Beltrame (FRA) 46 63 64

:bounce:

two wins in a row. and a close one against beltrame, hope anne gains a lot of confidence from that win! keep it up and gl in the md now!

#581 ·
gl ladies. go anne, get your first win against virginie!

#582 ·
anne lost 16 26 :sad: but at least she won 2 matches in a row after a long time and defended at least some of her points from last year.....keep it up anne and get back to form soon! gl in doubles now!

#583 ·
lost in doubles R1, too :sad:

ARVIDSSON (SWE) / PAVLOVIC (FRA) defeated GOJNEA (ROU) / KREMER (LUX) 6-2 7-5

#584 ·
50k+H Nantes:

R1: KREMER, Anne (LUX) vs SAVINYKH, Valeria (RUS) (6)

tough draw, but gl anne, get some more wins this week!

#585 ·
doubles R1: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) Vs GIRAL LORES (VEN) / LARRIERE (FRA)

winnable match! gl anne. btw, anne down in the rankings from no. 216 to no. 247 this week :sad: hope she can climb at least a little higher before the end of the season, so she can enter AO qualies next year! come on anne!

#586 ·
R1: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) defeated GIRAL LORES (VEN) / LARRIERE (FRA) 6-2 6-1

congrats anne, now win in singles, too!

#587 ·
and lost again in R1 :sad:

Valeria SAVINYKH (RUS) (6) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 6-4 6-1

gl in doubles now. good opportunity, the no 2 seeds lost in R1. so now in the quarters against an unseeded team.

QF: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) Vs BUCHINA (RUS) / PEKHOVA (BLR)

go anne!