Tennis Forum banner

irish tennis

131K views 1K replies 65 participants last post by  AwonderfulKiwi 
#1 ·
best of luck to mariyana levova and jennifer claffey next week when they will be playing in a grade 4 junior tournament in sweden, its starting on the 8th of january 2006.

Irish no 3 rachael dillon is currently injured at the moment with an injured wrist, rachael is studying for her A levels in january. as far as i know she will be back playing fulltime about the the middle of january, so keep our fingers crossed!

best of luck also to some of our most promising juniors in ireland in 2007 who are training fulltime at the newly built national training centre at dublin city university, they are amy bowtell born in sept 1993, she currently has an european junior under 14 ranking of about 87 or 88, we also have lynsey mccullough born in march 1991, she has a european under 16 ranking, i cant remeber what her ranking is, nicola drummy and rachael daly are both at under 10 level, mariyana levova born in march 1990.

Best of luck to them all!:) :) :) :) :) :)

#14 ·
i do alot of research on the itf websites and they give you entry lists, thats where would tell you who is playing, i also go to www.tenniseurope.org and click on the junior tennis on top of the page and click on calender for whichever age group you are looking for, most of the time they would give you the tournament websites and work from there. another useful website would be www.tennisireland.ie

#15 ·
Next week best of luck to Rachael Dillon playing in the qualifing rounds of a $10,000 event in Ranaana, Israel. Over the easter period best wishes to 13 year olds Amy Bowtell and Elizabeth Murphy who are playing in under 14 european events in Portugal and Italy, also best of luck to Emily Madill and Tanya Murtagh who are playing in an under 18 grade 5 itf tournie in England

#26 ·
Jenny Claffey?? That's cool to have a Irish player on here! lol