Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,890 ·
Her husband was arrested for a DUI and Reese was in the passenger seat (also drunk). Police told her to stay in the car, she lost her shit and got arrested for disorderly conduct, after uttering the epic, "Do you know who I am?" quote.

Just so shocking :sobbing:

#3,892 ·
I see no reason for Claypova to skip the FC tie (Or in this case, for Tarpi to not call Martha) against Italian sisters on clay. Unless Sveta miraculously finds her brains by the end of the season, no one on the current squad can trouble the Italians on clay.

For my own sake I hope the YEC comes to Singapore. For attendance sake I hope it stays away, provided Monterrey is going to fill up the stands.

#3,893 ·
#3,897 ·
It seems to me that Martha is promoting such pants :lol:

#3,904 ·
How many Olympic medals has Germany won through 2012?
-"30? 40?" :hysteric: I'm dying. I'm guessing she heard it as "IN 2012" but oh my God

#3,911 ·
The only real way to rub it in their faces and get to them to shut up is for her to keep winning titles. You know that whenever Maria signs another big endorsement deal, the critics and haters sharpen their knives waiting for another tourney loss, preferably to Vika or Serena, to bash her as being overpaid and overhyped. Winning solves all of that.

#3,913 ·
When I first saw the headline "Suarez apologizes for biting Ivanovic", I thought, "What??? How did Suarez Navarro get into a situation where she's biting poor Ana?? What's tennis coming to? And was Spain really playing Serbia in Fed Cup and I just didn't know?"

Then I found out they were football players.

#3,925 ·
Yesss you're back! I've missed your sass more than anyone else's :hearts:

The #SharaFamily must converge and unite this week! :rocker:

#3,934 ·
WUT. No. I can't. That would basically mean Maria earns $40 million off-court per year. No. That can't be true :sobbing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.