Tennis Forum banner

Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

107K views 321 replies 107 participants last post by  tennisforever1988 
#1 ·
Post any tennis pics or vids of you in action!!

#217 ·
Here are a few pics from the Plantation Futures event I played earlier this year :) Though they are a bit blurry, it's fun to have pics of myself like that, especially as it marked a turning point in my life, saying goodbye to my 'tennis life' in order to head into adulthood, real jobs, etc. ;)

#218 ·
All of these are amazing, everyone should be so proud of themselves, and I wish everyone the best of luck in every tournament/practice session :yeah:

I think I'm going to sign up for a league or something soon.

#222 ·
^^Love your forehand. Don't care about the unorthodox stroke production. The fact that at contact you lean into the ball and court is awesome.
Lot's of people forget that. Serve looks great too :drool:

Reactions: Julius Kugy
#224 ·
I am still learning tennis... Actually I started to play just a couple of months ago when I got to NY because in Brazil it was so expensive to practice. I've been recording my evolution and I hope that soon enough I'll be playing decently so it'll make sense to make a compilation lol But all the videos here are awesome.

#225 ·
I felt more confortable playing singles, but seems that my "sucess" is coming in doubles.
These are 2 shots for my last 2 tournaments where we ended as runner-ups losing in really close championship tie-breaks in both.

GLTA Dublin

Leinster Open

Starting to hate finals!! :mad:

This post has been deleted
#226 ·
The backdrop and sunset and everything is pretty! You look like a solid player.

Reactions: Haseo.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.