TT #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Congrats Kiriîlenko-fan and silverwhite/Fantasy Hero - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #151
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Tuesday OPP is out

Singles Main Draw

Finals

Matches Counted: All
Matches Remaining: ALL

00:00|(4)DiRenan (BRA) vs (2)Kirilenko-Fan (GER)
KOLAR 63 63 vs KOLAR 64 63
BARBIERI 46 64 64 vs BARBIERI 75 64
Med.Nico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #152
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of

Doubles Main Draw

Finals

00:00| (1)silverwhite/Fantasy Hero (SIN/ITA) vs (2)mcb/Kirilenko-Fan (GBR/GER)
KOLAR 63 64 vs KOLAR 64 75
KOLAR 64 62 vs KOLAR 64 63
BARBIERI 63 64 vs BARBIERI 64 36 75
BARBIERI 63 62 vs BARBIERI 75 64
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #153
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

so silver and Hero were allowed to take away points in a ITF as top 10 players?

these rules need to be changed AFAP

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #154
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

We chose to play here because Gaspa needs singles points

Anyway, there were plenty of byes so we didn't steal anyone's spot
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #155
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
And i failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #156
country flag Med.Nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

As a top 20 doubles player you can easily be outside of the top 100 in singles if you do well in tournaments like Grand Slams or Miami/Indian Wells. For this reason i accepted them and the other reason was that 2-3 days before the beginning of the draw i wouldn't have to exclude the doubles draw because there were like 7 teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
Doubles Main Draw

Finals

KOLAR 63 64 vs KOLAR 64 75
BARBIERI 63 64 vs BARBIERI 64 36 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
Singles Main Draw

Finals

00:00|(4)DiRenan (BRA) vs (2)Kirilenko-Fan (GER)
KOLAR 63 63 vs KOLAR 64 63
BARBIERI 46 64 64 vs BARBIERI 75 64
Update:
Each player/team has 2/4 correct picks. (2)Kirilenko-Fan (GER) and (1)silverwhite/Fantasy Hero (SIN/ITA) are leading by +1 SR
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #157
country flag Med.Nico

Order Of Play

Day 5 | finals

TB1 Nastja KOLAR vs. Gioia BARBIERI

SEND ONLY LAST NAMES!
TB = send exact scores (e.g. 64 63)
SR = send set ratio (2-0 or 2-1)
Send all picks to Med.Nico
Play starts at 10:00am(local time) !!!
Local time is CET (GTM +1)
Good luck
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #158
country flag Med.Nico

As i've already had all the picks for nearly 7h i will post the final differences
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #159
country flag Med.Nico

Singles Main Draw

Finals

02:02|(4)DiRenan (BRA) vs (2)Kirilenko-Fan (GER)
TB1 KOLAR 46 76 76 vs KOLAR 6:4 3:6 7:5
TB2 KOLAR 63 63 vs KOLAR 64 63
TB3 BARBIERI 46 64 64 vs BARBIERI 75 64

Last edited by Med.Nico : Aug 25th, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #160
country flag Med.Nico

Doubles Main Draw

Finals

TB1 BARBIERI 6-3 6-4 vs BARBIERI 6-3 7-5
BARBIERI 7-5 6-2 vs KOLAR 6:4 3:6 7:5
TB2 KOLAR 63 64 vs KOLAR 64 75
TB3 BARBIERI 63 64 vs BARBIERI 64 36 75

Last edited by Med.Nico : Aug 25th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #161
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold
Re: TT #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Congrats Kiriîlenko-fan and silverwhite/Fantasy He

Congrats partner you are the best!
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #162
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Congrats Kiriîlenko-fan and silverwhite/Fantasy He

congrats to the finalists you took the most reasonable risk, but this time it didn't pay off...good luck for the next tournaments

thanks Med.Nico to menage this despite the problems you've had

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #163
country flag Kirilenko-Fan

Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
Congrats partner you are the best!
Well, your picks were better than mine

Congrats to the winners
Kirilenko-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #164
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

thanks Nico.

COngratz all champions, and I lose 2 finals this week :/
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote