Kaia Livescore Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #781
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all
Re: Kaia Livescore Thread

MP Halep
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #782
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

So frustrating I'm dying
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #783
country flag kaiafan

Pennetta is really good today, Kaia has a tough ask down a break now in the first set .
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #784
country flag kaiafan

However she has broken her back immediately to love :cheers:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #785
country flag kaiafan

Wow, intelligent was that slice forehand 4-*3

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:36 PM   #786
country flag kaiafan

Very bad on saving BPs today unlike Halep match.

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #787
country flag kaiafan

Again she breaks back immediately 5*-5. FH works very well today, a lot of winners.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #788
country flag kaiafan

Omg, what a bad game by Kaia. She was up 40-0 and lost 5 points in a row to lose the game. Now Pennetta will serve for the first set.

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #789
country flag kaiafan

Stream went off so I couldn't watch the last game of the first set but Kaia lost the set despite saving 2 SPs. Really poor, she made 2 DFs to lose that game if I'm not wrong Maybe she has a problem
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #790
country flag kaiafan

8 DFs at the moment,last one caused a break.5-7 1-2*

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #791
country flag kaiafan

I smell a similar set but Kaia has now 3 BPs.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #792
country flag kaiafan

Unable to convert any yet.

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #793
country flag kaiafan

She should avoid Flavia's backhand

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #794
country flag kaiafan

Wow , what a bh crosscourt ros winner

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #795
country flag kaiafan

Ugh could not break in the longest game of the match