Which pro does your game compare most to? - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #256
country flag Sam L
blue swan

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which pro does your game compare most to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
I hit it open stance too Sam! Most of the people i play tennis know i'm a fan of theirs but the game is simply too similar to theirs to not see it And i preety much copied Serena's serve,forehand,slices and even drop shot!
Sisters. And which forehand?

I also like open stance backhand because it makes me use my left hand more. I'm literally hitting a left handed forehand there and because I'm ambi, I really like that feel.

For the love of Clio & Urania
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #257
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

My game is more similar to Ivanovic's game. I prefer flat blows with forehand as well as Ana. Mine backhand isn't really good. Serve movement as at Venus Williams. But sometimes I want to play slowly and to run much and then I turn into Wozniacki. And every day I like to play so more and more. Also I not badly act at a net. I hate reasonable blow with backhand.
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #258
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
Sisters. And which forehand?

I also like open stance backhand because it makes me use my left hand more. I'm literally hitting a left handed forehand there and because I'm ambi, I really like that feel.
Unfortunatelly it's the one where she just pushes the shot and doesn't accelerate rackethead speed I try to use a slightly more extreme grip as Serena has done in 2013 especially.I love my backhand as it never breaks down I feel the open stance gives me a lot more power and security in the shot.I am yet to master the inside out bh but CC one is a killer!
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #259
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

I try to emulate Fabrice Santoro (two-handed forehand, slices, drop shots, all-court game) but most of the times I end up being, if anything, a poor man's Niculescu.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #260
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

Stanislas Wawrinka.
Big serve, big forehand and big 1 handed backhand that can handle topspin. Aggressive baseliner. Hit big shots and like to move forward as soon as possible. Not here for endless baseline rallies.
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #261
country flag rlopen

rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold rlopen is a splendid one to behold

Ana Ivanovic. I have a great forehand, make a lot of errors, terrible backhand, decent serve, but bad ball toss and prone to many double faults, and I choke at times. (One time I lost 6-4 6-2 when I was up 4-0 and 2-0. Another I lost 1-4 4-0 4-1.)