Tennis Forum banner

Road to Melbourne 2013

15K views 195 replies 36 participants last post by  maturedgirl 
#1 ·
1st week in Brisbane
2nd week qualies in Sydney

She's second on the ALT list in Sydney. So there's still a little chance getting directly into the main draw.

11 days to go:cheer:

I don't think we need a 3 years old thread.

#10 ·
This! She should take her boyfriend with her if he's the reason for her detour. The more money they now invest for flying 20000km more than necessary ova cold and wet germany they better put in a ticket for him. ;)
Berlin always made her gain weight and losing form. And I haven't heard her talk about any sport session last days but hanging out in coffee shops. Not expecting much for Bris and Sydney. Unfortunately she never learns from her faults. :help:

Genau @Saraya000000 ! Das sehe ich auch kommen.Letztes Jahr hat sie sich professioneller vorbereitet.

#20 ·
Hahaha Da hat wohl wieder einer der Verehrer die Nerven verloren. Eigentlich wollte ich nur allen Sabinefans frohe Weihnachtstage wünschen und die Hoffnung posten, dass sie gut ausgeruht und voller physischer und psyschischer Kraft nach Australien startet, um uns dort zu überraschen!

In diesem Sinne, alle schön cool bleiben und gönnt doch der Kleenen ihren Spaß. :p Oft wird sie die nächsten Wochen und Monate nicht die Gelegenheit haben mit ihren engsten Freunden Spaß zu haben, da heißt es dann wieder mit den "Zicken" abzuhängen und darum beneide ich sie echt nicht. Und Eis is auch weg. ;)

Merry xmas and Go sunshinesabine :rocker:

#21 ·
I think her decision is fine to come down here via Berlin rather straight from Florida but only time will tell. I don't know if she went to Berlin for family,friends (or bf?) Bine is a mysterious girl who never reveals much, but we will see how it affects her tennis, hopefully it doesn't. She needs to prime herself for a big showing for the AO and she'll have my support in Sydney, if she can make it to the main draw I'll have to watch her :cool:

#39 ·
She could have flown on Dec 25th like 2 years ago, but once again this illustrates her huge dedication to this sport. Fully understandable that she wanted to meet some of her friends before she'll be away probably until April.

#41 ·
Moment mal, erst wird gemeckert das sie so spät erst abreist und dann das sie nicht zu hause ist an den Feiertagen. :lol:

Trinkt nicht so viel und lasst sie machen was sie will an und um Weihnachten, es ist doch noch kein Ball gespielt bisher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.