Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

174K views 5K replies 26 participants last post by  Haseo. 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to
Princess Chak's Chat Thread.

:bounce:

See less See more
#1,151 ·
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

I arrived to Calgary 6 days ago and I had no internet in the last 6 days which almost killed me. :lol: We had a lot of work to do obviously. Life looks really nice and comfortable here. I love it. There is also a tennis court near my new home.

#1,154 ·

That's great Setsuna, I hope everything goes well for you there. :yeah:

do you think there's any chance to see her back? :tears: she said she was thinking about her career, but never said a thing on twitter ever since
I don't know if she'll come back...it's exactly a year now since that back injury and it seemed very serious. :sad:

#1,153 ·

:hearts: Calgary must have stunning scenery. So you and Fantasy Hero live in incredibly beautiful places and I live in a boring city

We dont even know anything about the injury so impossible to say :angel:

#1,158 ·

He's very good

The city is boring because its all flat with no interesting scenery

Aus lost to Brazil 6-0 :bigwave:

#1,163 ·

My mum saw me few minutes ago and said to me "what's wrong with you. You are about to cry!. Tell me what's wrong". I didn't answer her because she will never understand. :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

I didn't expected this would be this painful. :sobbing:

#1,164 ·

This is going to be hard to recover from. :sad: :sad: :sobbing: :sobbing: :bigcry: :bigcry:

#1,165 ·

I was reading this thread just now and had no clue what was going on. I didn't look in the main part of the subforum first.

All the crying smileys confused me. Then I thought, wait a minute, has Anna...

Then I noticed that other thread in her forum...

Damn :sad: :hug:. Back injury? One day they will learn how to properly cure those damn things.

#1,167 ·

I'm just sitting in silence right now and weeping. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

#1,172 ·

Not many really cared about her. Only few.
I did but I began to be fan of her when she began having her troubles ! Yet I think she is a very friendly girl and had loads of talents but you know tennis and life can be unfair... You should know here most of the people only care about successful tennis players : and by this they think they are people who know loads about tennis what's completely not true at all but let them think like that... Just my advice... In my signature I mostly have unsuccessful players but do I care about that ? Nope ! As long you are loyal and you have Anna in your heart : that's the most important thing. I'm not sad at my side even I loved Anna because this news had to come one day or another : I expected this news to come ! Now I hope she'll have loads of successes in her life outside tennis.

#1,171 ·

I don't know about you guys but I will keep posting in this chat thread. So many memories (mostly sad) I have here (her forum).

#1,185 ·
#1,189 ·

The Most Important Princess!!! She is a very good player and a unique personality. She likes to make the other players laugh. :D :D :hearts: :hearts:

#1,193 ·

Yeah me too. At least this was not much of a surprise. I am happy that I got the chance to meet her at AO and saw two of her matches. I hope she enjoys coaching. Maybe she can coach Nastia :hearts::hearts::hearts:

#1,212 ·

Yeah me too. At least this was not much of a surprise. I am happy that I got the chance to meet her at AO and saw two of her matches. I hope she enjoys coaching. Maybe she can coach Nastia :hearts::hearts::hearts:
Would love to see her coach Mona. That would be like a dream for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.