Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#1,340 ·
included maria's on court interview, match stats, her collecting the trophy and couldn't help it, but just had to add her getting into her blue porsche, driving it onto court and posing like a queen. Omg, so weirdly obsessed with it right now :worship: :hearts:
Sharapova vs Li 2013 Stuttgart Highlights «HD»

#1,341 ·
Some of Maria's best shots on clay ever have come at this tournament, some of them are just other worldly :eek: :bowdown:

Would love an eventual highlights reel of Maria's best winners/points from Stuttgart 2012/13 :hearts:

#1,343 ·
i have just watched Masha's long interview in Russian on our Sportschannel "Russia 2" . Envy me !!

#1,349 · (Edited)
did she said something about siber, like she gavesome donations :confused:

i don't understand russian, but i'm trying to connect some words with croatian which is also slavic language, so every 10 word which is not DA which mean YES and shto-which mean WHY i understand :haha:

and she mention sth about olympics and rio, and tennis in russia what to say to parents, did then someone scream from audience like go to states,and then she said NJET-no :haha: like when she was kid tennis wasn't popular, and she already trainde in sochi so they went to play on better courts outside.. and what would she wish to russia she said more olympic medals in summer and sochi, i didn't unserstand 3rd wish.. traslation please :hysteric:
and on question who would she like to be in 24 hours, she said marilyn monreo, what happened to audrey hepburn :oh:

with pro change i'm gonna bother tomorrow to watch her..

and dress :hearts:

she looks to me now very skinny, but on court she seems to me like giant :oh:

#1,350 ·
Pls excuse me , but i have 0 free time right now , i will try to translate her interview for russian sportschannel on wednesday (if nobody publishes it earlier)

#1,352 ·
Same here.

#1,353 ·
Thanks Nasha, I'm going to watch it later or tomorrow, but I know I'll love it. I love how russian sounds even if I don't get a single word (maybe I understand yes\no\thanks in russian :lol:) - I see I'm not the only one here. Russian has such a sexy and sweet sound :lol: :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.