Player forum request thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2015, 06:06 AM   #961
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Player forum request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg. View Post
New Nominations:

Anastasia Potapova
Olesya Pervushina
Anett Kontaveit
Bojana Jovanovski
Aleksandra Krunic

Just to name a few.
I love all these I second Nastya, Nettu-GOAT and Olesya-GIANT I also believe that Jankovic deserves a 2nd Forum, called Lady JaJa, which is just for her Fans and also her pop endeavours Her version of Love Game is so fabulous

Also future Estonian Legends Lera-GOAT, Miley-GOAT and Carol-GOAT

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2015, 06:38 AM   #962
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Nomination for:

Misa Krajicek
Marina Erakovic
Darya Kasaktina
Alex Nancarrow (Ik but she actually has 5-6 regular posters )

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson

Last edited by James : Jul 22nd, 2015 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Just your own nominations, not requests you don't want granted or antagonizing other posters
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2015, 06:39 AM   #963
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Nomination for Krunic too.

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2015, 11:34 AM   #964
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kontaveit
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #965
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

How about a forum for all Bastad winners?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.[/size]
Jo-La Queen of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote