Tennis Forum banner

Alyona Sotnikova

19K views 98 replies 5 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
No thread for sweet Alyona? :( I want one! :D

She's been quite stagnating in the rankings over the last 2 years, but well... No hope lost, step by step. ;)

Wishing you the best for 2012, Alyona!

(She has a Formspring account, too! http://www.formspring.me/Ellona - but latest answers are quite old...).

See less See more
#3 ·
Alyonchik manages to qualify in 50K Indian Harbour Beach! :woohoo: :banana: :worship:

Q1 Alyona SOTNIKOVA (UKR) 6-1 4-6 7-6(5) Adriana PEREZ (VEN) [5] :eek: :yeah:
Q2 Alyona SOTNIKOVA (UKR) 6-4 6-1 Maci EPSTEIN (USA)
Q3 Alyona SOTNIKOVA (UKR) 6-3 6-2 Shelby ROGERS (USA)

R1 againt Isabella Holland. :bounce: Davay Alyona :hearts: :cheer:

#7 ·
Some pics of Alyona at Indian Harbour. :D I don't care if I'm the only one to give a fuck about her :lol: :hearts:

Players party

Dubs final with Marie-Eve Pelletier (they lost)

Dubs semis

with Lera Solovieva & Jacqueline Cako

#8 ·
saw the doubles final. definitely has a nice game and potential! look forward to seeing more of her.

#9 ·
Another meh year for Alyona. :sad:

Her latest results:

She's been stuck in Top 500 for 3 years now, and I feel like she can do much better than that. But (even though she looks absolutely gorgeous), it looks like there's a lot to be done on fitness for instance.

A few recent pics of her:

#24 ·
So she beat Leacock 1 & 3 and qualified, she's Seed 4 in MD now. :)

Beat Stephanie Kent 2-6 6-2 6-4 in R1 - a bit shaky but glad she eventually won 2 matches in a row :woohoo: :D

Now a tough R2 match against in form Laura Pigossi :scared: :bounce:

#25 ·
Wow, she beat Pigossi 1 & 3 :woohoo: Didn't expect such an easy win at all because Pigossi is in top form at the moment, great win! :bounce: :yeah:

Now, an exciting QF against (8)Marcela Zacarias who is playing at home... Davayyy! :armed: :cheer::cheer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.