ITF Albuquerque | $75,000 | R2 vs Konta 61 16 46 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2014, 02:03 AM   #106
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ITF Albuquerque | $75,000 | R2 vs Konta 61 16 46

I know I've already said it tons of times, but it feels so surreal and good to have her back.

I'm not finding this week disappointing at all, she won a match and then made it very competitive against the 3rd seed and nearly Top 100. After so long without competing, she will need a little time to adapt, take her marks, find out what's not working in her matches (it's often different stuff from practice), work on it and rebuild her confidence and competitiveness.

It's not gonna be easy, but I'm full of hopes and I believe in her 100%! GL in Vegas, Nikkie! cheer:
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote