Tennis Forum banner

2012 JJ Style: When Jelena met Jimmy Choo!

36K views 266 replies 46 participants last post by  -NAJ- 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a tribute to Jelena's fashion sense, or lack there of.

Let's get the party going with THIS memorable number shall we?:lol:

See less See more
Reactions: Brena and RFS
#6 ·
Re: High Fashion: JJ Style ;)

OMFG.... here's my take on the marketing meeting at SE one day
SE Marketing Exec: Hey - so we got some whacked out fashion student to do a dress out of old phone bits... we so have to try and get someone to wear that... who'd be batshit insane enough to say yes...
[/LIGHTBULB]
:rolls:

#7 ·

What makes it more tragic is that someone in the wardrobe department thought it looked good, too :help:

#17 ·

:lol:
This is completely random, but these pics remind me of a friend of mine who has a neurotic dislike of all things and places ''posh'', so he almost never wants to have a coffee in a cafe-bar (unless it's totally decrepit and the coffee is actually a cup of water with some black paint in it). Once, we had an hour to kill so I tried to make him go into a cafe-bar, and he pointed a finger at a girl enetering the bar and said: ''I will not be seen in the same bar as a girl wearing a blouse with tiger print on it!'' He's a bit :rolleyes: but I still find that animal print a bit funny. :rolls:

Reactions: Libertango
#33 ·

Heels with trackies? :p

Teehee.

There's nothing bad about this one. I just love staring at it. :drool:

#34 ·

The last one is very pretty.:hearts:

The first one however...hilarious!:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.