Serena's 2014 Picture Thread - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #3406
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2014 Picture Thread

Get that ugly bitch OUTTA here!

Where are the Queen pics in the Orient?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM   #3407
country flag LordRena

LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold LordRena is a splendid one to behold
Why are pictures of some woman wearing a black trash bag and some dumpster diaper being posted here?

Knocking down barriers and making history since Day 1.

LordRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:02 AM   #3408
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtennisphan View Post
That match should have ended 6-4 6-2. Rena was terrible on break points. Susan's goal has been to keep the score as respectable as possible, try to hit as many winners as she can so she can hark back to serve, and Rena's power. Rena hasn't smashed her since 2013 Miami 3-2 in the second and it was longer still, Doha 2013 was ok, but that was B-level tennis, Same with Istanbul 2012, really not since Olympic 2012 has she doled out a proper massacre. One of these days, I'm hoping Rena gives a virtuoso, Fed v Roddick performance against her in a Grand Slam.
Serena was playing very poorly and very defensively in the entirety of Doha '13. Her FH was relatively consistent, but was not penetrating at all.

The Doha SF vs. Martha was a match where Sharapova had some really good looks. Serena really didn't do much in that match, and it's probably the worst she has played in a Sharapova W since her return to the tour in 2011.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 AM   #3409
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still surprised Martha didn't snatch a set against mother at Wimbledon 2010. Her ground game was atrocious, but Servrena was born that tournament.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 AM   #3410
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
I'm still surprised Martha didn't snatch a set against mother at Wimbledon 2010. Her ground game was atrocious, but Servrena was born that tournament.
She would DIE before she lost a close set to that hoe
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #3411
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
Get that ugly bitch OUTTA here!

Where are the Queen pics in the Orient?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRena View Post
Why are pictures of some woman wearing a black trash bag and some dumpster diaper being posted here?
It's all JN fault. He should be ashamed of himself.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #3412
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtennisphan View Post
That match should have ended 6-4 6-2. Rena was terrible on break points. Susan's goal has been to keep the score as respectable as possible, try to hit as many winners as she can so she can hark back to serve, and Rena's power. Rena hasn't smashed her since 2013 Miami 3-2 in the second and it was longer still, Doha 2013 was ok, but that was B-level tennis, Same with Istanbul 2012, really not since Olympic 2012 has she doled out a proper massacre. One of these days, I'm hoping Rena gives a virtuoso, Fed v Roddick performance against her in a Grand Slam.
You have to give Maria credit in that match though. I've watched it a few times and off the ground she was excellent and really made Serena bring her level up to win the match. Serena started out nervous but once Maria started fist pumping and carrying out she got angry.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote