Tennis Forum banner

Qualifying Entry List?

46K views 317 replies 68 participants last post by  JustPetko 
#1 ·
I presume the cut off for the Australian Open QD is today?

#83 ·
Dentoni is #12 ALT. If I was her I would not make the trip either.
Beltrame is #19 ALT and Gronert and Auroux are not in the list. Oddly, Gronert is #3 ALT in Hobart. Either she forgot to withdraw from there or she forgot to enter here :tape:

#86 ·
We can say Kudryatseva, Olaru, Larriere, Vogt, Mrdeza and Namigata are virtually IN once WC will be made public: Barty, Rogowska, Keys, Garcia and 2 out of these 3 names: Rodionova, Gajdosova and Jones.

I'd put my money on Pennetta withdrawing too so that's Gibbs also IN.

Next players to get in would be: Gasparyan, Jugic-Salkic, Sadikovic and Parra Santonja.

#91 ·
via Sandra Zaniewska Facebook

"Unfortunately I did not manage to win the first match of the season. I regret to inform you about back injury from the end of last season. On Monday I have done a study to determine if I will be able to play in the qualifying rounds AO. Thank you for your support."

#98 ·
To confirm, as 30 dec, Aussie time
Alts for qd would be
1 Vic larriere
2 Vogt
3 namigata
4 Gibbs
5 gas Aryan
5. J-s
6. Sadikovic
7. Parra
8. Dentoni?
9. Dulgheru
10. Beltrame
11. Ar rodionova
Have I left anyone out?
Who are the next ones spiceboy?

The ?s are
Have any of these alts wd?
Will alex d come, she didn't show up in Auckland where she was on the list
Dentoni says probs not come but you souls think after 3 wc announced, vogt, navigate and Gibbs would be in

We have poor Andrea p prob our with knee
Zaniewska maybe out with back
Razzano a ? As she has wd from 1st 2 events
S jones ? As she wd from brisbane
From the md which will have a ripple effect
1. Aleks w, although she has the racquets ready, will she come? Hopefully she can and get a wc into qd or md in Hobart
2. Oprandi wd from nz
3. Mladenovic- as above
4. Her cog wd but she is at home training according to spiceboy
5. Dellacqua- wd from hc but wc to Sydney so probes ok

? Ondraskova- obviously wants to use her sr, with all wd so far great chance for md acceptance but issue serious about oz? No lead ups

Also to confirm
Md wd have been kanepi, flavia, Vera and the czche boycott, benesova, strycova and cetkovska

Wd from qd, Heidi :( mayr, rezai, friedsam, Garcia (due to wc) vekic, ka plishkova murguza, sesil, svitolina and cepelova (due to md wd)
Bad molls not entered zhang, vonny Meusburger, k bond, krajicek ( inj) baltacha same, cepede, obv hates oz, Fu bitch, Barty, obvious wc, kozlova, wd hogenkamo van ugly, schoofs, Kania bovina, flossy molinero, chakve pyshco witthoef and Marta all ne too
Gronert, not in alts nor auroux...
This soud right?
Any other info? Other players potentially wd?
Thanks

#100 ·
Impossible to understand this post :tape:

#104 ·
Maria Irigoyen in qualy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.