Tennis Forum banner

Your tennis results?!

305K views 2K replies 311 participants last post by  Spencer. 
#1 ·
So it's technically about tennis, but I thought it would have a better fit here in non tennis. This would be a thread just to post your own personal tennis results as they happen for those of us that play for fun. Yesterday I played a freind of mine that I play the most and I won 5-7, 6-3, 6-1. I was up 4-0 in the first set and then i don't know what happened :eek: but after the first set I only faced one break point the rest of the match and I saved it. :bounce:

#115 ·
Singles: LOST 1-6 7-6(3) [11-13]

Doubles: WON 6-1 6-7(5) [10-6]

In first set of singles I accidentally damaged some skin around my finger, blood all over my grip and hands. Not good :eek:

#116 ·
today is my first high school match of the season (since im a senior its my last)
Im playing no.1 doubles with tennisbuddy12 (my brother). Ill post the result later.

#120 ·
Yeah, Chris, don't give up. :scared: :hug: Come on now.

Trust me today I couldn't hit a ball in the court if it would've saved my life...but you have those days and sometimes those days stretch out to weeks and months but sooner or later you'll be okay. :shrug: It's just a slump. We all go through them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.