• Ermahgerd! Can't decide...

Votes: 7 4.2%

Who's better looking? Peak Kournikova vs Peak Dementieva

17K views 69 replies 57 participants last post by  Hanh Nguyen 
#1 ·
At last, a remotely interesting peak thread

See less See more
#30 ·

Every night, Mommy Vera and I pray for the souls of the ignorant, misguided and tasteless. The Divine Bangs are all-loving and infinitely forgiving, even to those who vote against Lena in offseason TF polls.

#32 ·
Peak Kournikova>>>>>>>>>>>>

#45 ·
Anna was cuter as a younger teen - early 20's. But she isn't as hot now.

Elena seems to be more "steady-beautiful" her whole life.
I dont know if it is because better photos have been taken of her more recently, but Dementieva seems to have become noticeably more beautiful after 25.

#34 ·
I never considered Anna atractive. Actually, from the "spice girls". I considered Hingis more attractive.

Elena on the other side...Well, she made me a WTA fan (before that I was ATP fan, lurking for WTA. Actually I was ashamed that I watch WTA occasionally, bc I considered it "girly":eek:).

BTW- I expected Kourni to win this, but I thought it would be MUCH closer...

#42 ·
Anna was cuter as a younger teen - early 20's. But she isn't as hot now.

Elena seems to be more "steady-beautiful" her whole life.

#46 ·
Lena is still in her peak.

Anna doesn't look as good.

Longer peak = extra points.

#60 ·
Very good question. I'll go Dementieva in a very close one.

Kournikova just oozes of sex appeal to me. (Which is great, especially when you're horny)

When it comes to sheer beauty, Dementieva wins for me, because I would still find her stunning in a non-sexual way after i blow my load.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.