Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

286K views 5K replies 51 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
For all those JJ fans who'd like to discuss tennis related topics but to skip Seka, Tarja, Ceca, Brena, Karleusa, Ripanj... posts.

#4,459 ·
Probably, but I think it has more to do with the fact that Morita >>> JJlena.
Can't wait for the FC, it'll be some quality tennis for sure -the Serbian sissies + Hantu + Pome, all on top forms :bowdown: :exciting:

#4,467 ·
Lisicki? Why? :awww: She's sick :eek:

#4,472 ·
+1 :worship:

#4,476 ·
Some of his comments are scary :scared:

#4,506 ·
I wasn't that surprised when she retired the first time, I saw that coming after the disaster against Serena in Miami. I think she simply got fed up, with her physique (and mindset!) she had to work unbelievably hard to achieve what she did and had pushed herself too far.

Anyway, I think there are even more suspicious examples in tennis today.

#4,516 ·
Ana was not only slumping, she was skipping the tournaments as well. She was taking the breaks too often, so that's not gonna happen to Petra. But she's not gonna stay top 10 for a long time.
Why doesn't she play more MMs? Does she think she's too good for them? I read somewhere she only played Linz as her international last year?

Kirilenko :spit: I'm sure she doesn't mean to sound this patronising, but it's hilarious :sobbing:

‏@mkirilenko
My easiest match in Pattaya so far. @sorana_cirstea didn't play well but any way well done for her to reach the semis!

#4,517 ·
Why doesn't she play more MMs? Does she think she's too good for them? I read somewhere she only played Linz as her international last year?
She's delusional, she thinks she's a top player. When she was asked about grass warm-ups, she said she's not competing for the title, she just wants to play few matches between W. :help:

Kirilenko :spit: I'm sure she doesn't mean to sound this patronising, but it's hilarious :sobbing:
I'm sure she wouldn't mention her if she wanted to be bitchy. But, who knows... :lol:

#4,523 ·
Why this Polish idiot is everywhere? :eek:

I'm watching Rafa now. And it seems he's slimmer again after injury.

#4,522 ·
Where are you, jjbitches? :( I miss you, guys. :( I'm worried about our crazy lady. I don't really care if she plays FC or not, but that injury... The season has only begun and she's already injured. :eek:

#4,524 ·
Ula losing a set to Pemra Ozgen and then losing a match in straight sets to Glushko :rolls: Yeah, her autograph is definitely worthy $50.

#4,528 ·
She really thinks she's f#cking primadonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.