Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#2,006 ·
Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic receives advice from her coach David Kotyza in her match against Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland during day one of the season ending TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships Tennis at the Sinan Erdem Stadium on October 23, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x8

#2,012 ·
Nah .... according to Pov she's putting it on. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish we could get that poster banned from this sub-forum :fiery:

#2,011 ·
And Petra looks crying/sad here.

I dunno guys. Unless it was deep disappointment (from the loss--due to nerves, illness, whatever), I hope Petra's not on the edge of some impending type of break down or something?

She looks terrible there; like she's carrying a lot of weight (on her shoulders--and no it's not her bag) off the court. Amazing! And she's not even close to being number one (though people always feel she has a punchers chance to win a tournament in a stacked field, no matter how she's playing)!

Even if she really was sick (though she/Kotyza talked about nerves, defending her championship, and how bad she played as the reasons), it still--all leaves you quite speechless.

I tell you 2013 couldn't come soon enough (if all this will change for the better).

#2,018 ·
She looks so healthy .............. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

So Pov..... what's your diagnosis?

#2,032 ·
:lol:mad: ^ you guys.
There is no way on earth Petra misses Fed Cup. Her pride and felling that she is obligated to play there kicks in, if she skips FC this means there is something seriously wrong with her mental and health state that even her pride can't put it to rest. For us and her it's better if she plays there even if Petra loses. I would be more happy if her pride gets hold of her more not just when it's FC but who knows maybe someday it will

#2,033 ·
omg, so I was all ready to type out some kind of response to this, but then I remembered I like the Czech Fed Cup team on Facebook. So I went on the page and I watched the videos they have up (which are all weirdly candid...and filmed on someone's phone...) and they're all just so... :hysteric: Maybe you're right, maybe it'd be good for her to do that, it looks like so much fun :hysteric:

#2,036 ·

Anyone here have a larger size of this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.