Green Strawberries: the British Juniors thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2015, 03:03 PM   #61
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Green Strawberries: the British Juniors thread

The Russian bogeyman subsides tamely, and GBR's 12U team's final opponents will be the Ukrainians they've already beaten in qualifying.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2015, 03:37 PM   #62
country flag Embittered

Which they lose 3-0. I'm sure that's not the first time we've lost in the final to a team we've already beaten.
Old Feb 15th, 2015, 07:24 PM   #63
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Disappointing loss really, but it happens. Shocked Holly lost, but it looks like she was in a position to win it. I still think she's the girl to beat in Auray next week.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2015, 07:04 AM   #64

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Holly Fischer and Kylie Bilchev have put aside the disappointment of losing the Winter Cup final by navigating their way to the Auray U12 final, where they will face each other. Holly has yet to drop a set, Kylie dropping just one. The final will be streamed on the Open Super Auray youtube channel at 13:00 GMT.

Old Feb 22nd, 2015, 05:37 PM   #65

Holly won the final 61 60 against Kylie. Holly was really just a step above the rest of the field this week and got better with each match. It's easy to see why her results have been so good at such a young age.
It was a great week for Kylie also, who also showed a lot of promise. I love how composed she is during the match, and she already hits quite a big ball. Hopefully these two can develop a rivalry that helps each other continue to improve.

Old Feb 22nd, 2015, 07:14 PM   #66
country flag Embittered

Match:

Caution: it ends in tears.

I think Kylie expected to lose, and as a result lost even more badly than she otherwise would have.
Old Feb 22nd, 2015, 09:23 PM   #67
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

No surprise really given Holly's game seems to already be a step up above the rest but Kylie surprise me by making the final, so a great week for both girls.

Holly is already so powerful at such a young age and as *hingis_forever* said Kylie hits quite a big ball but sometimes struggled to finish off the point from a winning position, especially when facing all those moonballs in an earlier round. They've got lots of time to hopefully mature and develop their games.

^Yeah, Kylie was crying after she lost whereas Holly was pumped throughout the match and tried to console her at the end. Also Holly is so tall for her age and I love her big hair.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2015, 08:55 PM   #68
country flag Potapovushina
Pervupova~

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

2000 girl Ali Collins had a great run last week at G4 Gjovik Open in Norway where she made the final - she lost to Swedish 8th seed Sandra Ortevall, 5-7 3-6 in the final Congrats, she's in the Top 500 now (CHR of 460)!

Azarenka Kvitova Halep Ivanovic Radwanker Kerber Pliskovas Smitkova Allertova Diatchenko Dodin Govortsova Sasnovich Kichenoks Hesse Bencic Keys Hampton Putintseva Kovinic Vekic
Mladenovic Garcia Cornut Strycova Siniakova Krunic Pervak Zanevska Svitolina Savinykh Kudermetova Lottner Bellis
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote