Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 Outfits thread (Asian Swing and YEC)

585K views 3K replies 396 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm just starting new thread for 2013 :)

#132 ·
Re: 2013 Outfits thread (waiting for AO 2013)

so boring

#133 ·

Adizero stuff is nice, except for the skirt & that hideous jacket.

Can't believe adidas are letting Stella loose on more of their stuff, Barricade or whatever the line is called is going to be worse than ever. At least it used to be ok, perhaps boring or weird colours but generally acceptable, I've yet to find anything Stella designed even vaguely acceptable/nice for tennis. :(

#134 ·

I love SMC's designs. I have a lot of her outfits. Totally worship the ground she walks on.

However, wTF is this barricade shit. :facepalm: I hope she's still going to do her own non-Barricade line because I'm not buying any of that junk (except maybe the jacket :drool:). I blame Woz for this. :facepalm:

#151 ·

The addidas collection is cute.

i know it looks a little too-fashion but I WISH Alexander Wang would design for a tennis player

Spring 2013:

imagine how interesting those cut outs would look
Unless you are taking about warm-up jackets, his collection is way too structured and boxy to be translated for any athlete.

#139 ·

I think the jacket is gorgeous. I would definitely buy it if it didn't cost something ridiculous like 200 bucks or whatever.

#163 ·

ana started playing her forehand with her left hand? :) they at least could have used the photoshop the right way... The dress looks nice, though...
Ana seems to be taking the racquet back on her left side to hit a backhand, which would be appropriate for a right handed player. Not sure where the Photoshop fail is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.